1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Gran Turismo 5 - Version 2.08

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Bradley Vanian, Sep 20, 2012.

1. As just announced on the PlayStation Blog, the next Gran Turismo 5 software update is coming on September 25, and will bring with it three new cars available to purchase as DLC for $0.99 each.
    • Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12
    • Subaru BR-Z S ’12
    • Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11
    Software update 2.08 brings with it the following new features, in addition to correcting bugs and other issues:
    • Now possible to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
    • ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
    • Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
    • Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
    • Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
    • Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
    • Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Source: GTPlanet
    PS: Wow, for once, some good DLC :O

2. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

The Honda is gorgueos :confused: , maybe i try to buy it :rolleyes:

"Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars)." :notworthy: thank god they did this, was just me who thought tire wear was really high ?

3. In my opinion I am not happy.

I've spent 2 years racing in the same GT500 cars and the guys I've raced with have always said "I can't wait for a GT500 DLC to freshen things up". The DLC is only 1 GT500 car, I wish they would give us new ones or update the current ones.

I'm kind of disepointed again

4. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

There's only one GT500 you'll ever need.

[​IMG]
    Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth

;)

5. Incredible.

I remember when I had GT5 I had a nightmare using the clutch and H box. They are only just fixing this now????

Glad I got rid of this a long time ago.

6. Its so hawt :D

but I never got the limited edition :(

7. Yes!!! My HSV-010 is here! Can't wait already!

8. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

Some of bug fixes are overdue but never the less, I'm going in the Subaru straight away. Can't wait to put it to the test :)

9. OMG leave the aerodynamics alone

10. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

You have already made your opinion in other thread about an update. Do not attempt to spam or troll