GPS is Haywire

Every job I've tried to take the GPS cuts out and either
goes in a circle from red to yellow with no getting out of it or just dead ends.
Makes the game completely unplayable. At one point it leads to a ferry to
Great Britain but all the cars are empty and the ferry just sits there with no indication
that it will ever go anywhere. Nothing else to do but ram the empty cars then
hit the quit button. At the very beginning there was a brief flas about recruiting other drivers
but it flashed past so quick I barely noticed it and the button to recruit is permanently
grayed out. How do I recruit other drivers???? This game would be great if it was playable.
Maybe, and most likely, it's just me. Unfortunately the "manual" just lists the obvious gui features..big help there.
Thanks for any help you can give. I want to really like this game. Driving through France while listening
to internet radio France 80's hits is just too cool.

Doggy,

The GPS leads you to the entrance of your destination. So, at the end of the red line, search for the gate to enter a site. On that site you need to enter, is a green arrow hanging in the sky. Drive though that arrow to be able to select things.

Same goes for the Ferry. When going to the ferry, look for the bouncing arrow in the sky, drive into it, stop, and select the route you want to take.

Doggy,

The GPS leads you to the entrance of your destination. So, at the end of the red line, search for the gate to enter a site. On that site you need to enter, is a green arrow hanging in the sky. Drive though that arrow to be able to select things.

Same goes for the Ferry. When going to the ferry, look for the bouncing arrow in the sky, drive into it, stop, and select the route you want to take.

Wow, that was quick. I didn't see any green arrows in the sky but honestly wasn't looking for them either. I'll check it out and see if I have better luck. Thank you.

eurotrucks2201212201556.jpg

To make it a bit more clear. See the green box on the left side, through the fence. Thats where you need to go :)

To hire drivers, you need to expand your garage, so it can hold 3 trucks. Then buy an extra truck. After that, you can add drivers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.