1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GP2 Series 2010 @ Istanbul - Sun October 10th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Oct 4, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT GP2

Mod: GP2 Series
    Track: FSR Istanbul

Event start: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 20 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race: 19:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Formation lap + standing start

Notes:
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry List:

1. Lee Palmer
    2. Martin Bulgin
    3. Mattia Gottardi (maybe)
    4. Gary Allen
    5. Jim McGhee
    6. Philip Antonia
    7. Nigel Middleton
    8. Zoran Arsov
    9. Chris Butcher
    10. Carl Middleton
    11. Paul McQueen
    12. Christian da Freites
    13. Edgar Herrero
    14. Ivan Navarro
    15. Tomasz Demolin
    16. Leandro Jimenez
    17. Sergio Gomez
    18. Ferry Koek
    19. Sérgio Marques
    20. Bruno Gallego

3. We race 2010 season cars. :)

4. Sign me up :)

5. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Yay GP2, sign me up please Ivo

6. will try them!!! :D

7. Gary Allen

Gary Allen
    Premium Member

Sign me up please.

8. Sign me up please - is thisinstead of F1?

9. Yup. :)

10. I'll have a tinker with this mod b4 signing up. It didn't feel as nice as the original 2008 mod, but it may just need some adjustments!!

Your new time format fits in with me going to work so I may sign up for more of these events :).

11. Time format didnt changed for a while now. ;)

12. I think I'm thinking of the races Yves used to run on Sunday evening. I stopped looking as I used to feel disappointed that I couldn't race because of getting away for work :(.

It's the one thing I hate most about working nights is missing a lot of the club races and or having to do them just before going to work!!

13. Ok I had a tinker with the mod!! Mods like this and FSONE 09 make Coddies 2010 effort with physics feel like total crap!!

I'm defo in for this one please Ivo.

Sign me up good sir :).

14. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

I agree with you Philip, GP2 team Arden have helped with this mod so they should know if it feels ok and I love the feel of it, Gary Allen has an eyefinity setup now (I need 2 more monitors) and he said it is the best mod he has tried with 3 monitors.

15. like this mod but struggling to get car to feel as if it wants to turn in any ideas can we use the upgrades as i see there is a steering lock upgrade

16. yes please Ivo.

17. sign me in please too

18. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Sign me up please :)

19. sign me up please

20. sign me up please