rF2 GP2 2011 @ Indianapolis - Sunday 18th December 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
hey guys, before i go to sleep i wanted to apologys Lins for taking u ou in t1 r1, i was looking at the braking points and with the draft and low brake and slow response i messup, i don t usally do, im only human, and also sry lee for been to agressif at some point. Anyway i had fun, thank u guys and looking foword for the next singleseater race:)

Another week another win :D seriously though I was lucky to inherit the lead the from Lee in race 2 when he went off, what happened Lee ? and from then on I just had to keep it on the tarmac pointing in the right direction.

Killed my tyres early on, was drivable but made two small mistakes :p. Wd though :)

Next week is Christmas day, does anyone want a race setup for then? I personally won't be around and I imagine alot of people will be with their families, but if theres a calling for one i'll set one up :)

Had fun, thanks guys :)

I am not sure how to call that R2 turn 1 mess. Bruno locked up and swerved towards Lims, Lims swerved towards me, I *almost* managed to miss Lims, but I grazed his right rear just as he locked up the right front, and he spun. I thought it was more incidental contact than anything else, but after watching the replay 40 times I am not sure any more. Anyway, sorry about that Lims!

Had fun, thanks guys :)

I am not sure how to call that R2 turn 1 mess. Bruno locked up and swerved towards Lims, Lims swerved towards me, I *almost* managed to miss Lims, but I grazed his right rear just as he locked up the right front, and he spun. I thought it was more incidental contact than anything else, but after watching the replay 40 times I am not sure any more. Anyway, sorry about that Lims!

No worrys, its all good, i had fun and thats whats more im
portant when i feel this way, whatever chit happens, i messt up my braking point draftin with Lins and messup completly and its not my style. My point is, evryone is a human been and we all make mistkakes, me you and who ever, because the true is that i had fun and hope u all did, its competition , we all about to messup time to times and thats what makes racing interesting. Anyway, thats all i can say, never worry, becaful, respect and try urr best to win, that is how my brain process racing.
Good night, cya next time:)

I had fun :)

First rF club win for me in a LOOOOOOOOONG time! Race 1 was pretty easy, qualified on pole by some margin but Lee got the jump on me at the start, only to spin off in front of me. Mark went around me on the outside but I overtook him at one of the hairpins later in the lap. From there it was an easy cruise to 1st :)

Race 2 I elected to start from the back. Shame about the server crash, otherwise we would have definately had more drivers but oh well. I got a great launch but unfortunately got caught up in that T1 mess, but luckily only light damage. I was pushing very hard to catch Lee and Martin but I spun and put it in the wall. Lost both wings, no point in carrying on :(

Thanks guys, had fun today. I probably won't race Christmas Day but I'll see you for the next one :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.