• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

WIP GP Park Circuit - WIP

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by Alex Kyriak, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Alex Kyriak

Alex Kyriak

Ratings:
    +1
    GP Park Circuit for rFactor, fictional, 7km, approx. 1m54 in F1.

A long, fast circuit, with several quick, technical complexes leading into fast sections for setting up an overtake. All scenery and textures are to be replaced and/or added to.

Working title, WIP track. Will add more videos as I develop. Mod used is FSOne 2009.

GP Park.jpg

2. maniak300

maniak300

Ratings:
    +0
    Fantastic layout!

3. Lee Palmer

Lee Palmer

Ratings:
    +64
    That does look really good actualy. Good work :).

4. Alex Kyriak

Alex Kyriak

Ratings:
    +1
    Cheers guys. Have re-uploaded with a (hopefully) slightly better video quality at a higher resolution with a slightly different camera.

.......also now including external cam sequence after the in-car camera lap at 2:21. Textures and models need alot of work :eek:

GP Park.jpg

5. Lee Palmer

Lee Palmer

Ratings:
    +64
    Looks like a Abu Dhabi, Bahrain style track, quite high speed with some technical sections. Looks fantastic really does. You've inspried me to start a fresh new BTB project :p.

6. Alex Kyriak

Alex Kyriak

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah was really keen to develop a track with the environmental feel of Bahrain, with a few hints of Abu Dhabi. I love the crispness of the Abu Dhabi circuit with its perfect lines and surfaces, but also love the desert-type atmosphere of Bahrain and the rolling undulations. Glad to have fired you up for another BTB project!