GP 2005

Cars GP 2005 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Franklin Stegink submitted a new resource:

GP2 2005 - GP2

View attachment 130476
Here the GP2 2005 mod for Automobilista.

This is the base mod and you need this one to let all the other add-ons to work.

Information:

* AMS Shaders
* New sounds
* Dirt and grass pick up
* Custom physics
* Bridgestone tires

Teams 2005

* 2005 Arden International
* 2005 ART Grand Prix
* 2005 BCN Competicion
* 2005 Campos Racing
* 2005 Coloni Motorsport
* 2005 DAMS
* 2005 David Price Racing
* 2005 Durango
* 2005 iSport...

Read more about this resource...

I don't see the GP2 logo in my showroom of AMS?

In this mod I called the .srs and .tga file reiza26.
Its in the Series folder.

When you not see the logo of GP2 you must rename this files.

Example:
When you open your series folder in Automobilista you see there are standing a lot of reiza files.
Look at your latest number of it.

When this is for example reiza23.srs and reiza23.tga than you must rename my files to reiza24.srs and reiza24.tga.
Thats all.

Install in your:
Steam\SteamApps\common\Automobilista folder.
Yeah, I know that, but why? It installed into Series and deleted the series file for another series I have as Reiza26.srs. Now I have to go redownload that mod to get it back. Perhaps the .srs should be numbered really high so we can change how we want... or perhaps go back to uploading things without the EXE, because that's going to wreck havoc. I have 30.srs, and with these EXE's, I'm going to have to renumber a bunch of .srs files so they don't get overwritten

I read in the thread on the front page of the site: "Nice quality cars with great variety, this mod comes with the additional bonus of skin packs for the 2006, 2008, 09 & 10 seasons as well as the GP Historical version with a large selection of some of the best Formula One paint schemes from the late 1970's to recent times."
May you tell more about the 1970's formula uno cars you are going to create ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back