Resource icon

Cars GP 1982 Historical - Endor Team 2020-11-02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you please help on here?
I find very hard to drive Tyrrell compared to other teams in the mod....it's pretty "slippery", on the fast corners it loses often the rear and I can't find a setup to get rid of this problem....it's pretty annoying. Could it be possible to work the settings out a bit, to make Tyrrell's easier to drive??

Last edited:
Can you please help on here?
I find very hard to drive Tyrrell compared to other teams in the mod....it's pretty "slippery", on the fast corners it loses often the rear and I can't find a setup to get rid of this problem....it's pretty annoying. Could it be possible to work the settings out a bit, to make Tyrrell's easier to drive??
Hi, did you try to reduce steering angle ? (13)-engine brake (1) - brake pressure(1) also increase tyre pressure for rear tyres

Hi again. I found a mistake in graphics. I tried the #30 Arrows at Monaco 1982 track, but the car shows up with #29. In the spinner section is ok as #30 but in game it shows the #29.
Also with other tracks is the same problem...
Tks.

This mod has got a good potential. I suggest some things to add in the mod for the next updates...

1)Theodore Racing with Derek Daly (he raced from Kyalami to Long Beach), Jan Lammers (he raced from Zolder to Detroit and from Zandvoort to Paul Ricard), Geoff Lees (he raced in Canada) and Tommy Byrne (he raced from Hockenheim to Las Vegas), are missing. In 1982 Theodore used TY01 and TY02 models.
2)Mario Andretti in the Williams (Long Beach) is missing.
3)Riccardo Paletti in the Osella is missing.
4)Slim Borgudd in the Tyrrell is missing. (he raced from Kyalami to Long Beach with Tyrrell)
5)Roberto Moreno and Geoff Lees in the Lotus n.12 are missing. Moreno raced at Zandvoort, Lees raced at Paul Ricard.
6)In the March Rupert Keegan (he raced with March from Hockenheim to Las Vegas) and Emilio De Villota (he raced from Zolder to Zandvoort) are missing.

IMPORTANT!
If it could be helpful, I will leave there a link of the 0.96 1982 mod, an upgrade of the Varjanta version. In this mod you can find the Theodore, all the drivers that they are missing, some particular upgrades in Renault and Arrows that they are missing here about the wings, two special vehicles that never raced (Alfa Romeo 182T and the Williams six wheeler), the two pace cars (Lamborghini Countach and Lancia Stratos) and also the sounds of the mod, more realistic especially for Renault, Alfa Romeo and Matra's engines.

I hope that all these suggests will be helpful for the creators, cheers!

This mod has got a good potential. I suggest some things to add in the mod for the next updates...

1)Theodore Racing with Derek Daly (he raced from Kyalami to Long Beach), Jan Lammers (he raced from Zolder to Detroit and from Zandvoort to Paul Ricard), Geoff Lees (he raced in Canada) and Tommy Byrne (he raced from Hockenheim to Las Vegas), are missing. In 1982 Theodore used TY01 and TY02 models.
2)Mario Andretti in the Williams (Long Beach) is missing.
3)Riccardo Paletti in the Osella is missing.
4)Slim Borgudd in the Tyrrell is missing. (he raced from Kyalami to Long Beach with Tyrrell)
5)Roberto Moreno and Geoff Lees in the Lotus n.12 are missing. Moreno raced at Zandvoort, Lees raced at Paul Ricard.
6)In the March Rupert Keegan (he raced with March from Hockenheim to Las Vegas) and Emilio De Villota (he raced from Zolder to Zandvoort) are missing.

IMPORTANT!
If it could be helpful, I will leave there a link of the 0.96 1982 mod, an upgrade of the Varjanta version. In this mod you can find the Theodore, all the drivers that they are missing, some particular upgrades in Renault and Arrows that they are missing here about the wings, two special vehicles that never raced (Alfa Romeo 182T and the Williams six wheeler), the two pace cars (Lamborghini Countach and Lancia Stratos) and also the sounds of the mod, more realistic especially for Renault, Alfa Romeo and Matra's engines.

I hope that all these suggests will be helpful for the creators, cheers!
Hello, thanks for this comment
It is a deliberate choice to not add all drivers & additionnal cars that you mentionned, because we had some problems and bugs with 1982, and we avoided too the varjanta mod despite the good work, because the car files were very heavy and could create graphic saturation or even CTD. So we secured the mod using mainly F1C material as a base, and we created the mod as efficient as possible, with the same philosophy of the 1980-81 mods. So it is not planned to continue, but we'll look at your precious suggestion, and if we change our mind or if we add something, be sure you will be noticed and thanked !

Hi again. I found a mistake in graphics. I tried the #30 Arrows at Monaco 1982 track, but the car shows up with #29. In the spinner section is ok as #30 but in game it shows the #29.
Also with other tracks is the same problem...
Tks.
indeed! So strange. I have no explanation because the nomenclature is correct, and it work on non-1982 tracks ! it is beyond all reason...

Here attached a setup for the Tyrrell (again sorry, we have no particular problem driving the car ) Put it on userdata/your username/Setting/Longbeach82 (or any other track file)
maybe later I could send you an alternative physic

Attachments

• tyrrell_longbeach.svm
    3.6 KB · Views: 63
indeed! So strange. I have no explanation because the nomenclature is correct, and it work on non-1982 tracks ! it is beyond all reason...

Here attached a setup for the Tyrrell (again sorry, we have no particular problem driving the car ) Put it on userdata/your username/Setting/Longbeach82 (or any other track file)
maybe later I could send you an alternative physic
Thank you. In the meantime I have messed up with several setups and I found something that makes the car driving pretty good. I'll try your setup anyway to see if it's any better. Thank you!

About the Arrows #30.....the problem disappears if I delete the folder "30" inside the "Arrows" folder.
It must be then something related to the upgrades.ini or trackconfig.ini files....

Last edited:
bonjour je suis désoler décrire ca mais en championnat sa bug de partout obliger même avec les paramètre graphiques au max c frustrant
bonjour, c'est à dire ? en mod championnat il faut faire une course à la fois puis sortir de rfactor et re rentrer, sinon les options et les livrées peuvent se mélanger

Last edited:
bonjour je suis désoler décrire ca mais en championnat sa bug de partout obliger même avec les paramètre graphiques au max c frustrant
j'y pense : ce mod supporte difficilement plus de 28 voitures à fois, penser à enlever 2 ou 3 voitures avant de lancer le championnat (pour éviter le côté aléatoire du jeu et décider qui enlever manuellement, il suffit de déplacer temporairement les fichiers .veh des pilotes (qui se trouvent dans All Teams)

Last edited:
merci pour la précision je vais essayer je n'avais penser a modifier
et aussi si il y a un bon réglage ffb pour rfactor je veut bien tes conseil car je n'arrive a tout ressentir au volant (g 25) dans tous les mods rfactor

Bonjour,
Sur la plupart des mods je n'ai pas de pb avec le réglage par défaut du G25. Sur certains (de tête au moins le Mod 37), j'ai dû utiliser le plugin Realfeel, sinon pas de FF. Le mod 65 n'est pas réglé pour moi (retours faibles avec ou sans Realfeel); je n'ai pas eu le temps de regarder plus avant.
Quel est votre pb exact ? Je peux vous retrouver les valeurs que j'ai pour les mods 79 à 83 (identiques d'un point de vue réglage G25 chez moi) mais je pense qu'elles sont celles par défaut ou à peine modifiées.

HELLO!... good mod...

but...I find it very difficult to drive these cars...(obviously, they are turbocharged and with ground effect)

but it seems to be more a problem of the mod than of configuration of the car. The problem is that it "feels" slippery (in any environment), also very sensitive at low speed (at low speed, without accelerating or braking, turning and the car loses the rear part), and also difficult to drive straight in the circuit lines.

(I tried the 1982 varjanta mod, in that, the car is STUCK to the ground)

the 75 mod is excellent. I know they don't look anything like the 82 cars... but the 82 feels too weird in its config.

edit: all I said is the sensations when driving the FERRARI 126C2

Last edited:
Hola gente:
Descargué el mod y esta muy bueno. Realmente Endor Team no defrauda para nada en sus mods. Son todos de muy buenas físicas. Sin embargo tengo un problema y es el siguiente: Instale el mod 82 sin problemas. Aprecen todos los autos en el showroom pero cuando elijo cualquiera de los autos me sucede que si elijo correr en algun circuito de trackpack por ejemplo Monaco me sale el siguiente cartel en la pantalla
g Motor 2 Error ERROR OPENING MAS FILE MONTECARLO 85. MAS le doy donde dice aceptar y el rFactor se cierra. Si quiero correr en alguno de los circuitos que trae el rFactor por ejemplo Barcelona o Monza con el auto que elegí me sale otro cartel que dice
g Error del motor 2 ERROR AL CARGAR EL ARCHIVO DE MALLA MIC_ LF_LOW_LOW. GMT TO ME MORY dándole varias veces enter carga el circuito pero el auto elegido y los demás autos en la pista aparecen como si fuesen de cartón y en el costado escrita la palabra temp. Por eso pregunto si alguien por favor me puede ayudar para saber como se puede solucionar el problema. Lo instale una y otra vez para ver si cometo algún error pero siempre me sucede lo mismo. Si alguien sabe como se puede arreglar y me explica le voy a estar más que agradecido.
Desde ya gracias a todos.

Attachments

• 85a3b7c6-f419-4b55-bc0b-dc257d31ee68.jpg
    85a3b7c6-f419-4b55-bc0b-dc257d31ee68.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 22
  • bb0a7d94-5cc5-4c1d-8e6a-8723977b4b7a.jpg
    bb0a7d94-5cc5-4c1d-8e6a-8723977b4b7a.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 046b161d-4130-47fe-89a1-ccfd4ef852b4.jpg
    046b161d-4130-47fe-89a1-ccfd4ef852b4.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 21
  • fe52e14a-6227-4358-b8d9-3d12271b0632.jpg
    fe52e14a-6227-4358-b8d9-3d12271b0632.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 22
Hola gente:
Descargué el mod y esta muy bueno. Realmente Endor Team no defrauda para nada en sus mods. Son todos de muy buenas físicas. Sin embargo tengo un problema y es el siguiente: Instale el mod 82 sin problemas. Aprecen todos los autos en el showroom pero cuando elijo cualquiera de los autos me sucede que si elijo correr en algun circuito de trackpack por ejemplo Monaco me sale el siguiente cartel en la pantalla
g Motor 2 Error ERROR OPENING MAS FILE MONTECARLO 85. MAS le doy donde dice aceptar y el rFactor se cierra. Si quiero correr en alguno de los circuitos que trae el rFactor por ejemplo Barcelona o Monza con el auto que elegí me sale otro cartel que dice
g Error del motor 2 ERROR AL CARGAR EL ARCHIVO DE MALLA MIC_ LF_LOW_LOW. GMT TO ME MORY dándole varias veces enter carga el circuito pero el auto elegido y los demás autos en la pista aparecen como si fuesen de cartón y en el costado escrita la palabra temp. Por eso pregunto si alguien por favor me puede ayudar para saber como se puede solucionar el problema. Lo instale una y otra vez para ver si cometo algún error pero siempre me sucede lo mismo. Si alguien sabe como se puede arreglar y me explica le voy a estar más que agradecido.
Desde ya gracias a todos.
thank you for your comment, your problem is strange, check if the «display» options are maximum for the main ones, sometimes by installing a mod, it come back basic and cause problems. It is strange that the circuit is not recognized and the game closes . Maybe try to uninstall/reinstall the mod and check the display options again, it looks like something didn’t work during installation. I’ll look if I have an idea

gracias por tu comentario, tu problema es extraño, verifica si las opciones de “display” están al máximo para las principales, a veces al instalar un mod, vuelve básico y causa problemas. Es extraño que no se reconozca el circuito y se cierre el juego. Tal vez intente desinstalar/reinstalar el mod y verificar las opciones de visualización nuevamente, parece que algo no funcionó durante la instalación. miraré si tengo una idea

gracias por tu comentario, tu problema es extraño, revisa si las opciones de «display» están al máximo para las principales, a veces al instalar un mod, vuelve básico y causa problemas. Es extraño que no se reconozca el circuito y se cierre el juego. Tal vez intente desinstalar/reinstalar el mod y verificar las opciones de visualización nuevamente, parece que algo no funcionó durante la instalación. miraré si tengo una idea
Gracias por tu respuesta Markosamo. Voy a probar y luego te cuento.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.