Resource icon

Cars GP 1982 Historical - Endor Team 2020-11-02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Markosamo submitted a new resource:

GP 1982 Historical - Endor Team - F1 1982 championship by Endor Team race to race

Historical Edition -
View attachment 413738View attachment 413739View attachment 413740View attachment 413741View attachment 413742View attachment 413743View attachment 413744View attachment 413745
(1982 trackpack coming soon)
Teams :

Brabham-Ford BT49D/Brabham-BMW BT50 : Nelson Piquet - Riccardo Patrese
Tyrrell 011 : Michele Alboreto - Brian Henton
Williams FW07C/FW08 - Carlos...

Read more about this resource...

Nice mod again, tried a few laps on different tracks, need to give it some more time. Thank you for sharing :thumbsup:
I have a problem with the March. It is not loading on the car selection screen. The error I have is Error Opening MAS file TYRES_81.MAS.
I look forward the 1982 Trackpack. I have many of the tracks, but not in 80's configuration for some of them.

Nice mod again, tried a few laps on different tracks, need to give it some more time. Thank you for sharing :thumbsup:
I have a problem with the March. It is not loading on the car selection screen. The error I have is Error Opening MAS file TYRES_81.MAS.
I look forward the 1982 Trackpack. I have many of the tracks, but not in 80's configuration for some of them.
arg, my mistake ! I've just uploaded the mod with fixed error.
But for those who have already installed it, the error can be easily fixed without downloading it again : just open the March file (into GameData-Vehicles-GP82) , open the spinner file, and at the top, erase the line
"masfile=Tyres_81.mas"
Capture.JPG

there was also a problem with the brabham BT50 mirrors, sorry
GRAB_045.JPG

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Hi !
I have another problem with this mod.
The mirror are reversed. Tried a race with the Mc Laren. Not sure if miss it before or not. Was during a pace car, I had lots of time to look at :)

Last edited:
hello, yes, strangely, some cars, not every cars, as mclaren, lotus & renault got reversed mirrors. the strangest thing is for some car the three-mirrors view is ok and not the cockpit ! never seen that before. I'm fixing that for the next days with the trackpack

Hello. I have a problem with the mod when I choose Alboreto. When the game load the track (and the Alboreto's Tyrrell) I get this message: Error loading texture PIQUET_DRIVER for material ALBODRIVER. Then once it's loaded the car does not show up at all. How can i fix this?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello. I have a problem with the mod when I choose Alboreto. When the game load the track (and the Alboreto's Tyrrell) I get this message: Error loading texture PIQUET_DRIVER for material ALBODRIVER. Then once it's loaded the car does not show up at all. How can i fix this?
Thanks!
Hello, that's odd, we have checked and played with alboreto without any problem.piquet_driver is a common file. If you installed the older version before without deleting it, could be an explanation. If so, delete all 1982 files and install again. If not, there are other solutions to fix that, waiting for your answer

Hi Markosamo. I got this error since the first time I ran the mod, the first version, so it's not a matter of deleting old files. Also when I installed the second version, I deleted all the Gamedata/vehicles/GP82 folder, but the error still occurred....
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Markosamo. I got this error since the first time I ran the mod, the first version, so it's not a matter of deleting old files. Also when I installed the second version, I deleted all the Gamedata/vehicles/GP82 folder, but the error still occurred....
Thanks!
OK ! download here the common82.mas, and replace it (in GameData/Vehicles) :

so when you take another driver, the IA alboreto does work ? rather strange
If someone else got this problem, I'll reupload the whole mod

Last edited:
OK ! download here the common82.mas, and replace it (in GameData/Vehicles) :

so when you take another driver, the IA alboreto does work ? rather strange
If someone else got this problem, I'll reupload the whole mod
Thank you!!! now it works!
I have another request about the Tyrrell.....
I find very hard to drive this car compared to other teams in the mod....it's pretty "slippery", on the fast corners it loses often the rear and I can't find a setup to get rid of this problem....it's pretty annoying. Could it be possible to work the settings out a bit, to make Tyrrell's easier to drive??

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.