• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got a New PC

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Sheff66, May 5, 2015.

  1. Hello,

    I just got a new pc how do I get a license for this pc? I wont be using my other one.

  2. When your original license expires you can run the hardware ID program on your new PC. There are two programs that come with BTB but I can't remember which one you need to generate the file. Go back to the BTB website and upload it like you did before.
  3. Erwin Greven

    Erwin Greven

    CreateHardwareId.exe is the one you need to use. it creates a file named hardwareID.txt which you have to upload to Bobstrackbuilder.com. Within 48 hours you receive a licence file, HardwareId.v1.0.0.1, which you put in the root map of the BTB program.
    • Like Like x 1