Good source for t-slot aluminum extrusion and other bits

Framing Technology Inc.

Sorry if this site/business has been mentioned before. I tried to find a decent source for my Sim-Rig needs. Custom lengths being important, cutting this stuff at home is messy and time consuming cleaning/deburring the edges. just ordered some stuff from these people "late-last-night" and this morning customer service question one of the line item's length, found I had enter the wrong length 60mm instead of 600mm! Thought If others have had issues finding a good one stop place. Not sure of outside USA ordering. Hope this helps as it has for me.

I actually just finished ordering my profile for my rig. I looked here. But I ended up going with Tnutz.com. I couldnt find anywhere cheaper here in the states. And they are here in the same state (NY) so shipping was less than 40 for everything.

Greg Latty, I seen them before, Since your starting from scratch that is a cheaper choice.
I didn't see any 40 series extrusion in metric lengths on their site, when you order metric lengths the centers are tapped for M8 hardware, order us standard lengths the center is taped 5/16"-18. Not sure if Tnutz even tap the centers after sizing/cutting. The importance for metric sizes for me is I have metric pieces already from my Sim-Lab chassis that is metric. I am converting my TR-1 w/ T300RS cockpit to a TR-1/P1X hybrid (Fanatec mounting) using 40x120x600mm uprights and the Sim Lab Podium Bracket Set for mounting a CSL-DD.

Last edited:
Ahh i gotcha. Yah they dont have 40 series. Thats what I originally wanted since thats seem to be the standard for sim cockpits. But for the price i couldnt pass up the 15 series. Which is pretty close to 40 series (less that 2mm difference). They even use the same slot hardware. And tnutz does tap to M8. I got a few pieces tapped . I am also using the sim lab ( treq) podium mount for my csl DD. I actually designed my rig around it after i got one for a good price on facebook.. either way its good to have more than one option here in the states. We get shafted when it comes to sim cockpits

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.