1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Good FFB settings

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Martin Poláček, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Hello guys I tried playing with the in game FFB settings and it is only getting worse. Every time I turn all I feel is vibration. I don't want to massage my hands damn it! :D I want information. Can you guys recommend me some settings. I'm lost completely.
    - That guy that hasn't been here for months

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Martin! If you haven't changed any settings and it's getting worse then I think you are in real trouble. If you've been playing around and have strayed too far bring everything back to a more normal setting. So first I will ask if these vibrations are caused by the ffb or are you car setups really that bad :p causing your tires to chatter in turns?

FFB strength to Medium and the forces to the level that you like. Turn off any vibrations and brake effects. The only change I have made for my ffb that seems to help me is in the file C:\\race07\GameData\ControlSet\Logitech G25 Paddle shift.rcs

"FFB steer force grip factor="0.20000" // Range 0.0 to 1.0, recommended: 0.2 to 0.6. How much of a factor the front wheel grip is on the steering weight." Maybe this will work for you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Definitely an FFB problem because I only ran the original setup :D . The thing is I haven't been playing for a while and I've got a new computer. So I'd love to just go back to a normal setting and start over. The problem is I don't know the normal settings because I don't remember them. And there's no reset button either. So if you could just tell me the original values ? :whistling: :D Turned off all the steering vibration btw.

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

After five years and three wheels I don't know what "normal" or "standard" are.
    Medium [race 07 does not support Max]
    100% Reverse ON
    Steering force 68%[right now, changes as pain in my hands change]
    0%
    0%
    0%
    Curbs 30%
    Impact 25%

Logitech Profiler 100%
    I do use some Centering Spring.

5. Yes that works well! Thanks Dennis. No unreasonable vibration now. I might try to do the file change as well and see if that works

6. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

In other news: Welcome back ;)

7. I guess I should join a race now shouldn't I ? :D

• Agree Agree x 2