• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Good FFB settings

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Martin Poláček, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Martin Poláček

Martin Poláček

Ratings:
    +30
    Hello guys I tried playing with the in game FFB settings and it is only getting worse. Every time I turn all I feel is vibration. I don't want to massage my hands damn it! :D I want information. Can you guys recommend me some settings. I'm lost completely.
    - That guy that hasn't been here for months

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,731
    Martin! If you haven't changed any settings and it's getting worse then I think you are in real trouble. If you've been playing around and have strayed too far bring everything back to a more normal setting. So first I will ask if these vibrations are caused by the ffb or are you car setups really that bad :p causing your tires to chatter in turns?

FFB strength to Medium and the forces to the level that you like. Turn off any vibrations and brake effects. The only change I have made for my ffb that seems to help me is in the file C:\\race07\GameData\ControlSet\Logitech G25 Paddle shift.rcs

"FFB steer force grip factor="0.20000" // Range 0.0 to 1.0, recommended: 0.2 to 0.6. How much of a factor the front wheel grip is on the steering weight." Maybe this will work for you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Martin Poláček

Martin Poláček

Ratings:
    +30
    Definitely an FFB problem because I only ran the original setup :D . The thing is I haven't been playing for a while and I've got a new computer. So I'd love to just go back to a normal setting and start over. The problem is I don't know the normal settings because I don't remember them. And there's no reset button either. So if you could just tell me the original values ? :whistling: :D Turned off all the steering vibration btw.

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,731
    After five years and three wheels I don't know what "normal" or "standard" are.
    Medium [race 07 does not support Max]
    100% Reverse ON
    Steering force 68%[right now, changes as pain in my hands change]
    0%
    0%
    0%
    Curbs 30%
    Impact 25%

Logitech Profiler 100%
    I do use some Centering Spring.

5. Martin Poláček

Martin Poláček

Ratings:
    +30
    Yes that works well! Thanks Dennis. No unreasonable vibration now. I might try to do the file change as well and see if that works

6. Björn

Björn
    Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle

Ratings:
    +592
    In other news: Welcome back ;)

7. Martin Poláček

Martin Poláček

Ratings:
    +30
    I guess I should join a race now shouldn't I ? :D

• Agree Agree x 2