1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Good combos

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Keith Gregg, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Keith Gregg

Keith Gregg
    CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE Premium

Ratings:
    +95
    Out of interest, what combos do you guys like to drive offline?
    A good one that I enjoy is 4 laps on the default highlands circuit in the Lotus 3-11, default setup and pro assists, against 15 AI 3-11's at 85% (yes 85 lol), 5% either side, aggression 40%, starting position = Last and no penalties.
    This combo gives me a great race (for my low skill level) and my highest finishing position is 5th :)
    Cheers

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +85
    I like to run RF2 OLD SPA, either GT3 or LMP2, may be with 20 cars , just love the flat out all the way. Sound easy but get it wrong and it's always a big off. "I suppose i should say a Lolla T70" :-/
    I don't really do much offline in assetto corsa appart from a bit of practice on circuits i am not familiar with.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Events and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +440
    I don't do much offline since I found assetto corsa, but I liked to do some hotlapping around the Nordschleife in pcars while the sun goes down (same in AC, not going back to non laserscan!).
    When I do offline races I like to race some slower cars with clutch and H-shifter since I only do left foot braking with paddles online to be somehow "fast" :roflmao:
    Really nice races against the new AI. Not many things can beat the feeling to slam in the 5th gear while overtaking on a long straight in the m3 e30:sneaky::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Giovaneveterano

Giovaneveterano
    Premium

Ratings:
    +402
    • Radical SR8 RX - Oulton Park
    • Porsche 911 GT3 R - Laguna Seca
    • Formula Hybrid - Catalunya
    • BMW Z4 GT3 - Spa
    • Porsche 962C - VIR

5. Ryno917

Ryno917

Ratings:
    +209
    Pretty much anything at Blackwood Reloaded is a good time. Still my favorite track in a sim. It works for the slowest cars all the way up to the baby LMPs - proper modern P2/P1 and F1 is probably a bit quick for it, but anything else is awesome for it. GT3, GT4, road cars, old cars, new cars...

6. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,543
    Have you tried the regular Blackwood since it got updated and has the additional layouts?

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/blackwood.89780/

7. Ryno917

Ryno917

Ratings:
    +209
    I haven't, actually. After the Reloaded version the original looks so sparse! I should give it a go again, though.

8. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,543
    Yep, he redid it and I think it's better than the Reloaded version now. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. svenvangent

svenvangent

Ratings:
    +3
    They should bring the Blackwood track to PS4 to , I have driven this track more than a 1000 laps when I had Life For Speed great track .