Good combos

Keith Gregg

CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE
Out of interest, what combos do you guys like to drive offline?
A good one that I enjoy is 4 laps on the default highlands circuit in the Lotus 3-11, default setup and pro assists, against 15 AI 3-11's at 85% (yes 85 lol), 5% either side, aggression 40%, starting position = Last and no penalties.
This combo gives me a great race (for my low skill level) and my highest finishing position is 5th :)
Cheers

I like to run RF2 OLD SPA, either GT3 or LMP2, may be with 20 cars , just love the flat out all the way. Sound easy but get it wrong and it's always a big off. "I suppose i should say a Lolla T70" :-/
I don't really do much offline in assetto corsa appart from a bit of practice on circuits i am not familiar with.

I don't do much offline since I found assetto corsa, but I liked to do some hotlapping around the Nordschleife in pcars while the sun goes down (same in AC, not going back to non laserscan!).
When I do offline races I like to race some slower cars with clutch and H-shifter since I only do left foot braking with paddles online to be somehow "fast" :roflmao:
Really nice races against the new AI. Not many things can beat the feeling to slam in the 5th gear while overtaking on a long straight in the m3 e30:sneaky::cool:

Pretty much anything at Blackwood Reloaded is a good time. Still my favorite track in a sim. It works for the slowest cars all the way up to the baby LMPs - proper modern P2/P1 and F1 is probably a bit quick for it, but anything else is awesome for it. GT3, GT4, road cars, old cars, new cars...

Pretty much anything at Blackwood Reloaded is a good time. Still my favorite track in a sim. It works for the slowest cars all the way up to the baby LMPs - proper modern P2/P1 and F1 is probably a bit quick for it, but anything else is awesome for it. GT3, GT4, road cars, old cars, new cars...

Have you tried the regular Blackwood since it got updated and has the additional layouts?

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/blackwood.89780/

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • Forum trophies