Gold Coast 2023

Tracks Gold Coast 2023 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
XSHAR4 submitted a new resource:

Gold Coast 2022 - The Gold Coast Street Circuit, with better scaling and realism

The Gold Coast Street Circuit is a temporary street circuit in Surfers Paradise, in Queensland, Australia. The 2.960 km (1.839 mi) beach-side track has several fast sections and two chicanes, having been shortened from an original 4.470 km (2.778 mi) length in 2010.
This mod is here to finally give the Sim Racers an easily accessible version of the track that is scaled better than the 2019 version currently on racedepartment, as it is about 300m shorter than the real track. This along with...

Read more about this resource...

XSHAR4 updated Gold Coast 2022 with a new update entry:

Project Timeline Update

New project timeline!

2023 Layout - Completed
2023 Stadium Super Trucks - Completed
2010 Layout - 2-3 Weeks
2008 (IndyCar) - 10-20 Weeks
1991 (IndyCar) - 30-40 Weeks

These versions will not include buildings as they will be made at a later date and released all in one version.
The majority of these layouts will be sold via Patreon as i have spent upwards of 25 hours on this track so far.
Work In Progress versions will be posted here but will not include any of the buildings or final...

Read the rest of this update entry...

XSHAR4 updated Gold Coast 2023 with a new update entry:

Website Launch

Hi guys, overnight I've created a website just using Google Sites, just so we can show off progress we have made, and how we have made the track overtime. You can find it at https://www.reality2sim.shop/home .

Over the weekend we are likely to create it better so if you cant access it, don't worry as we are most likely just updating the page and making it look more professional.
It is still under consideration whether this will be the site we will use to host where to buy the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If you need support with the ai lane tell me!
If I have the time I will make one for you.
HI thanks for the offer.

AI has been something we haven't worked much on as the road surfaces go under the walls causing ai to crash but we will most likely rectify this at some point and make our own ai. Once again thanks for the offer!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.