1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

goKarts night

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Eric. K, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

I am really having a lot of fun with the goKarts. Easy to drive and do not require a lot of practice or preparation. How would you feel about adding a US time event once a week with that mod?
  2. AWESOME! I would love to see and attend those! Let's do it!
  3. I was thinking about a really short event to help all the east/west coast scheduling issues: 10mins practice/10mins qualy/2 races ~15min each.

What is the earliest the US West coast can do? latest for the East?

I could get online at maybe 7pm for an hour (7pm PST or 10pm EST)
  4. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Count me in as always.
    The goKarts are awesome...

One small favour to ask you though, would you mind stating the GMT times also? i can't seem to get my head around all the timezone thingies. Thnx:beer:
  5. Sorry... 10:00pm EST=3:00GMT

Again I am just curious what might work as it is the hardest thing for us to agree.
  6. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Well, sorry to say i can't really help you with that.
    I am allready getting confused with 2 different timezones...trying to think in 3 or more timezones is a bit too much i think.:rotfl:
  7. VW Beetle mod!
  8. Lol... I tried that too....

Then maybe we could have a weekly short entertaining event: goKarts/VW Beetle/etc... on some small tracks. No practice or preparation required. Kind of like just going out with some friends and driving bumper cars for fun.
  9. I think that's a GREAT idea!!! I've played around with the Karts and they are an absolute blast. A super fun break from "serious" simracing. Could toss Beetles and some of the other novelty mods in as well. Make it a weekly social fun event.
  10. Im in support, ive been around karts since I was 9 years old, no reason to not add more seat time :)
  11. I'd suggest the drift mod if it didn't suck. What about Trucks? Soap box racing?

I'd actually like to get a DTM race going on one of these days. Those cars are a blast. Keep you on your toes :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.