1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

going to miss front wing adjustable

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by lewis_hammy, Aug 25, 2011.

1. going too miss front wing adjustable on 2011, in 2010 game i used to set car setup for less wing during quailfying with less
    fuel onboard, comes to race day adjust front wing +, cos of high fuel onboard. so that i get that extra tenth or so in quailfying
    anybody going to miss it? like me :frown:
  2. you can just adjust the wing from the setup screen before quali and then give yourself a bit more wing for the race. I too will miss it though. Can make all the difference at tracks like spa with that twisty second sector, especially if your running low wing for the track.
  3. i thought ya cant change wing settings after quali for the race?
  4. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

That's one thing I think the game missed out.
    You seem to be able to choose a completely different setup for the race than the one you used in qualifying.
    I wonder if they fixed this for 2011
  5. yeahthats why we have drs now .u can set your car up wth massive wing and still get high topspeed n Qualifying (not race )
  6. The adjustable front wing is banned this season, so good thing it's no longer in the game.
  7. I think we will be able to adjust front wing during pit stop. But while driving - good decision, in this season this is NOT allowed. Just adjustable rear wing (DRS).
  8. In F1 2011, there is no need to adjust the front wing, as the cars have so much more speed (aero) and grip (pirelli's).
  9. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

You wouldn't be able to anyway, as it's banned.
    I don't think it's accurate to say that Pirelli tyres supply more grip than the Bridgestones.
    I've not heard anyone say that once this season.