GM Chevette 1.6s

Cars GM Chevette 1.6s 2023-06-02

Login or Register an account to download this content
GABINA submitted a new resource:

GM Chevette 1.6s - Chevrolet Chevette Street Turbo Brazil Drift

A lover of national cars, specifically Chevettes

A Brazilian classic from the 90's using the OHC 1.6L ethanol engine
I made this car inspired in my own chevette that is being assembled, being a very fun car, balanced and with several options for use as track, street, drift.

read the description in the Content Manager
Leave your opinions in the comments
Have fun !

Read more about this resource...

GABINA updated GM Chevette 1.6s with a new update entry:

A classic 90s Chevy Chevette made in the streets of Brazil

- Let's meet the street legend Chevy Chevette -

The Chevette was Brazil launched in 1973, completing now 50 years and having arrived together with models such as Volkswagen Brasília, Ford Maverick, and Dodge. The sedan had the same lines as the fourth generation of the European Opel Kadett, but with the detail that it was launched here months before the Old Continent.
View attachment 666905

Every year Chevrolet launched something new to keep the Chevette interesting for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tem como andar sem esse turbo?
Yes, just change the ''COCKPIT_ADJUSTABLE=0'' to 1 in engine.ini file on data folder
1685209471946.png

and use the keybinds to low or up the boost in Assetto Corsa

Opa blz, eu baixei o teu chevette pro meu Assetto porem o motor n tem barulho quando acelera/ ou com carro em ponto morto, como eu arrumo isso?

DO NADA UM CHEVETTE DA LAJAIKA NO ASSETTO CORSA

que loucura, massa teu DL branco da foto, tive um SL prata 89 que foi ''famosinho'' aqui em Lages, era da Garage47 la da Habitação

Fala gurizada, show de bola ?
Voltando a dar uma atenção ao Assetto, hoje vi os feedbacks de voces e a questão do carro nao sair do lugar ja foi corrigido, mas estou trabalhando em atualizaçoes pra ele, fazendo versão stock, melhorando essa versão turbo, logo logo solto pra voces

Guys can you please use English as per our ToS Board Rules, it really helps all members understand.
Sorry, I should've read those better. I was answering to Jonathancc that was saying that the car would get stuck and wouldn't leave the line, that I had the same problem with it. And that maybe some update in AC "broke" the car and it will be fixed later. Then GABINA said he fixed that braking problem and that it will be fixed in the next update of the car, along with a stock version of the Chevette.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.