1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Glava Zete 0.9.1

hillclimb track in Montenegro

1. Lemax submitted a new resource:

Glava Zete - hillclimb track in Montenegro

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Shannon Flynn

Shannon Flynn
    VirtualHillClimb.com Premium Member

Thank you Lemax!

One of my favorite rF1 hill climbs. Glad to see you're experimenting with A/C.

"too bumpy"? Nah, bring it on! :)

3. Good first try at bringing it over. It is very bumpy but fun to try and wrangle a car around. With some work this can be a top notch track. I see the tress are the cardboard cutout type and could use some reworking along with the cameras. The bumps I would leave in but tone them down a little bit. I know nothing of converting or making stuff as my artistic talents are not enough to create anything and I give people props when they can create unique stuff that should be furthered along. I hope to see this followed thru to completion.

4. Would be nice if it was possible to set a timee on the track :)

5. if you made the track for rF and was comparing the settings or whatever , you could have at least waited til it was finished before uploading ,
    Its like me making an F1 Skin , and applying 1 logo in the wrong place , and doing nothing else then uploading , and then wondering why people do not like it m8 ,
    the track looks nice , once finished , but as his is shocking m8 , worse track on AC!!

6. Wow looks great ! :)

7. Thanks for the update! Maybe you could add some of the yellow flags for the reverse direction of the track so we can turn around and do the descent without having to learn the corners :p Does the timing work? (haven't tried yet)

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  8. Hey bud, do I need to delete the previous version or is overwriting good enough?

9. The track doesn't work on .9 anymore. Even after using the cfg fix it just loads, bu the cars spawn 50m above the road and fall through it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Aaand if i use the cfg fix, i cant play multiplayer anymore... kinda sucks to edit the ini file all the time.

11. There is a new update 0.95 and the maps do work without the cfg fix!

12. Doesn't work. The car falls through the terrain.

13. Doesn't work. The car falls through the terrain. restart playing to car falls through the terrain.

14. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

have you tried in hot lap mode
    also another problem for some could be

If the game is crashingCheck the AC installation folder/system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini for the following line
    WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=1
    change the 1 to a 0

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  15. Was really excited for this. Has anyone found a fix for the car falling through the terrain?

16. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

I think this was patched in one of the hotfix's. r so I read on the AC forum this afternoon

17. whats wrong? i fall down with the car

18. the box position doesn't seem to be right. I fall down as well.

19. if you are selecting hotlap and falling select practice it be ok or vice versa