Glava Zete

Tracks Glava Zete 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lemax submitted a new resource:

Glava Zete - hillclimb track in Montenegro

I present you my track originally created for rFactor but I converted it to AC just to see how will be it behave in this "not-outdated" engine :)
note: just a test conversion, nothing really works hehe

Glava Zete is hillclimb track in Montenegro. This track is the bumpiest track I have ever created for rFactor and practically it is undriveable in AC.
and there are some problems with normals and lighting.
-length: 6.9km

Read more about this resource...

Good first try at bringing it over. It is very bumpy but fun to try and wrangle a car around. With some work this can be a top notch track. I see the tress are the cardboard cutout type and could use some reworking along with the cameras. The bumps I would leave in but tone them down a little bit. I know nothing of converting or making stuff as my artistic talents are not enough to create anything and I give people props when they can create unique stuff that should be furthered along. I hope to see this followed thru to completion.

if you made the track for rF and was comparing the settings or whatever , you could have at least waited til it was finished before uploading ,
Its like me making an F1 Skin , and applying 1 logo in the wrong place , and doing nothing else then uploading , and then wondering why people do not like it m8 ,
the track looks nice , once finished , but as his is shocking m8 , worse track on AC!!

Thanks for the update! Maybe you could add some of the yellow flags for the reverse direction of the track so we can turn around and do the descent without having to learn the corners :p Does the timing work? (haven't tried yet)

Last edited:
have you tried in hot lap mode
also another problem for some could be

If the game is crashingCheck the AC installation folder/system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini for the following line
WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=1
change the 1 to a 0

Last edited:
have you tried in hot lap mode
also another problem for some could be

If the game is crashingCheck the AC installation folder/system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini for the following line
WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=1
change the 1 to a 0

I think this was patched in one of the hotfix's. r so I read on the AC forum this afternoon

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back