• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Glava Zete [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by D1visor, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D1visor submitted a new resource:

Glava Zete - hillclimb track in Montenegro

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 5
  2. Say, what do you think of proposing us a reverse layout? :)

3. Thanks! Reverse layout would be cool if visually it looks OK.

Have you thought about working on the track mesh at all? it feels a bit... bleh, like lacking in randomness and gives kind of notchy ffb and suspension behaviour feels a bit artificial

4. Well track isn't made by me, I just fixed it because I can't be arsed to wait for the author to do it and decided to share. I do agree though, the physical mesh isn't exactly high res...

• Like Like x 1
  5. While the road could use some more character, indeed, I don't think it's awful or anything like that. This road still provides so much fun...

This may be a stupid question... For authenticity, the Track Surface should be set to "Dusty", correct? That's the lowest AC goes, right?

6. Just want to give a heads up that I almost got the reverse layout working properly, all I need to do is just move the tents to the end of the track since that's where the new pits are as well as record a new ai line and add cameras (which I know how to do funnily enough). Taking a bit of a rest now though :p.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  7. aphidgod

aphidgod
    'bout to cut some sh-- up with my crab hand. Premium

Your efforts are not unappreciated!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.