• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cars Ginetta GT4 Supercup [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by Shaun Clarke, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,528
    Shaun Clarke submitted a new resource:

Ginetta GT4 Supercup - Ginetta GT4 Supercup

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide! Premium

Ratings:
    +1,594
  3. Two

Two

Ratings:
    +83
    from Shaun's OP:
    "It has LODS" which is a :D for those of us with less than impressive PCs. I haven't tried it yet, just responding to your Question. Will try a field of pre- and post-LOD Ginetta's to see how much difference it makes for me.

4. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

Ratings:
    +1,594
    Right, but that all could have been added to the original thread. That way people who have already downloaded it get the notification that it has been updated "now with LODS" and it keeps duplicate thread clutter down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

Ratings:
    +1,594
    • Like Like x 1
  6. maxa_91

maxa_91

Ratings:
    +19
    Just made a review of the mod today. Great completed and released mod for this little british car. Thanks for the work. :)

7. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,528
    Glad you like it, but I don't understand a word of French, but I hope it's all good, and thank you for the review :thumbsup:

Shaun

8. Calum Wilson

Calum Wilson

Ratings:
    +0
    Without sounding too dumb, I'm a little new to Assetto Corsa and not sure how to install this once downloaded? Is anyone able to advise? Would be greatly appreciated.

9. Two

Two

Ratings:
    +83
    Find where you've downloaded this file, then Right Click on it, Extract to "ginetta gt4 supercup" (what's in the brackets is what your zip file is named). Double click on the folder you've just created with the "extract to" command to reveal a "ginetta_gt4_supercup" folder. Copy or move this folder to your "Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars" folder. Select Ginetta while in the AC menu to drive.

10. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,528
    This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.