Ghovand Keanie aka Thomas Cooke aka many others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tume

The unlucky Finn
It was announced lately in the GPVWC forums that Ghovand has been banned from the community permanently after using a fake person as his cover. He had also been given a license removal after breaking dozens of rules. He has also been banned from RD for using the fake person Thomas Cooke, and was also fired from NetRex this year.

In short: ban this guy from FSR please, he won't do any good in the future.

He payed his price for that and I will apologize again as he was in NetRex when that happened.
But we shouldn't be so hard when putting a mark on people, especially when they're so young. Ghovand knows he has to learn a lot and I hope he will enjoy his new experience.

He payed his price for that and I will apologize again as he was in NetRex when that happened.
But we shouldn't be so hard when putting a mark on people, especially when they're so young. Ghovand knows he has to learn a lot and I hope he will enjoy his new experience.
Absolutely. Nevertheless, maybe coming out as a dark humor, there could be a common list of simracers known as cheaters etc. so we could learn from those persons and be aware.

What I'm saying is, if we never discuss about cases like this, they would remain untouched and cause more issues in the future again.

Every person is able to change, but if never noted, it'll make it harder for them and us. By promoting the cases up the people might learn from their actions and hopefully develop into a well-behaving person in the future.

I did not put this thread about just because of Ghovand, but also because of his cover persons he had made.

He also asked me via Facebook to remove this thread, but I found it wiser to keep this up for a little while, to discuss about the matter.

P.S. I know a lot people hate me as well, but that's understandable, no one is perfect, but at least I did not use fake persons as my cover.

Absolutely. Nevertheless, maybe coming out as a dark humor, there could be a common list of simracers known as cheaters etc. so we could learn from those persons and be aware.

What I'm saying is, if we never discuss about cases like this, they would remain untouched and cause more issues in the future again.

Every person is able to change, but if never noted, it'll make it harder for them and us. By promoting the cases up the people might learn from their actions and hopefully develop into a well-behaving person in the future.

I did not put this thread about just because of Ghovand, but also because of his cover persons he had made.

He also asked me via Facebook to remove this thread, but I found it wiser to keep this up for a little while, to discuss about the matter.

P.S. I know a lot people hate me as well, but that's understandable, no one is perfect, but at least I did not use fake persons as my cover.
well said tuomas but one thing i dont hate you non of us do

i was already shocked at the news he allocated twice on the same account stop him from entering please
Yeah it's not only that why he couldn't participate, but also his previous actions in FSR and the fake persons... So Eduard please prevent him from racing, with a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back