Getting used to using a FFB wheel...

Hi guys, im new to this so sorry for any mistakes... I just brought a t300 gte wheel a few days ago and im having a hard time getting used to it ive tried settings from youtube and on forums but i still cant get used to it, ive been playing...
Can anybody give me any advice or anything to help me get use to using a wheel because i love using it but i can do better with a keyboard. Ive been playing Assetto corsa, Forza horizon 3, project cars, dirt rally and of course some american truck simulator all on pc. Thanks to anyone who can help, any amount is appreciated : )

Hi,
A very good wheel :)
What issues were you having? I have the exact same wheel and it is great, if you explain I can possibly help
Hi, the wheel still feels juddery not smooth like i was told its like i can feel slight notches as i turn it, and it feels like im turning the wheel alot more than i should need to get around a corner.
Thanks

Upvote 0
Those are probably settings from the sims you are playing, for example, if you have your wheel at 900 and the car usually has a 360 wheel rotation, you will find yourself turning too much in order to get the correct input from your wheel. Check those settings and see if they help you.

Upvote 0
Those are probably settings from the sims you are playing, for example, if you have your wheel at 900 and the car usually has a 360 wheel rotation, you will find yourself turning too much in order to get the correct input from your wheel. Check those settings and see if they help you.
Ok ill try thank you :)

Upvote 0
forza horizon 3, project cars, assetto corsa, dirt rally, ats/est2, and will play iracing but once im better with the wheel

I set the control panel as (shown below)

For Project Cars download the "Jack Spade" ffb mod, it is here in the downloads section, it totally transformed the game for alot of people.
Assetto Corsa I play pretty much as stock, 100% gain, 0% filter, 15% min force, the canned effects to preference
What does ats/est2 stand for?

Attachments

• ffb.PNG
    ffb.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 386
Upvote 0
I set the control panel as (shown below)

For Project Cars download the "Jack Spade" ffb mod, it is here in the downloads section, it totally transformed the game for alot of people.
Assetto Corsa I play pretty much as stock, 100% gain, 0% filter, 15% min force, the canned effects to preference
What does ats/est2 stand for?
American truck simulator and euro truck simulator 2, thanks for the help ill try it out :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back