1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Getting rid of a texture pack.

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Erwin Greven, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

I am busy to optimize the Hondsrugring. Now i want to get rid of this huge Janvier Texture pack.
    After replacing all textures i could find i have to change only a very few textures.

But i can't find those last textures. I have to find Barrier #19... and can't find it in this huge track.
    Any ideas how to find this one?

2. You should be able to use the arrows to switch between objects, if it's a wall, select the material in the wall dialogue and flip between the walls till you see the one come up with the tex you need to remove. If there are multiple textures on the wall, you'll have to switch between cross sections on each wall.

3. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Is there a same way when looking for terrain materials and road surfaces? (although road surfaces would be an easy find).

4. Try hiding unselected terrain so you can view the sections 1 by 1 and turn wireframe on and off, incase its a very small piece (on and off cause the wire can hide things if they are small)