1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Get all the new cars

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by rui cunha, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Thanks & my God! Even more cars for GTL! Never knew there were so many add-ons (tracks & cars) for GTL, I would have never waited so long to buy it. Now I'm desperately seeking for every 5 minutes spare time to discover the most beautiful tracks in amazing cars!

Cruizing on eg Machwerk in a DB4 is great, and the sweat in my palms when having a muscle car race with Chargers, Mustangs, Camaro's... Just can't figure out why I didn't buy this game 3 years ago

2. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

3. Hate to sound like a scrooge but what is the legality of this mod before we start considering using it?

4. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

These are all scratch builds Andy - not conversions.

Don't think there's any legality issues here :good:

5. Nice! Lets see what he has in store...

6. Ah excellent! We will have to see if we can get this uploaded for download and usage.

7. Don't forget the DB4 that's also available on Kcendra.com

(...Clicks Paulo's thank you button)

8. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

TBH, Butch's TR4 is my favourite out of his cars so far.

There's also a Toyota Corolla & Renault 8 Gordini for the TC65 class knocking about somewhere. :good:

9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

1 more day. gtl on getting ordered :D

and there adds a whole new list of good reasons too :)

10. How to get cars & tracks?

I have downloaded some of the cars and tracks (goodwood). Now how do I get to use them or add them to the menu's? I dont play online.

11. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Generally Jan, you just unzip the files to the correct location. The readme included in the zip files should include some instructions for you.

For Tracks, the default is GTL/GameData/Locations

For Cars/Skins that you have downloaded for exisiting car models (ie a TC65 Mustang in a new livery) it's GTL/GameData/Teams/ then into the relevant class and car model.

For Brand New standalone car models that weren't in the game by default (Triumph TR4, Renault 8 Gordini etc.) you will need to follow the instructions provided as it can differ wildly