PC1 geforce shadowplay

question
My new GPU geforce Titan allows shadowplay, this is an option to record your games ( like MSI afterburner of fraps). It works well and there is less loss of fps while recording in comparison to afterburner. However i noticed quit a bit of wheel lag......
Anyone has experience with shadowplay?
Maybe the inputlag is due to the higher framerates I get with this new card ( > 80 fps on ultra) and maybe I need to input -fps60 in launch menu, could that help the wheel input lag?

I own a GeForce 770 Amp! and I do not have any issues concerning wheel input lag while using shadowplay to record / stream pCars content. Sounds strange to me. Go & try the 60 fps workaround and report us if it helped to solve your issue.

question
My new GPU geforce Titan allows shadowplay, this is an option to record your games ( like MSI afterburner of fraps). It works well and there is less loss of fps while recording in comparison to afterburner. However i noticed quit a bit of wheel lag......
Anyone has experience with shadowplay?
Maybe the inputlag is due to the higher framerates I get with this new card ( > 80 fps on ultra) and maybe I need to input -fps60 in launch menu, could that help the wheel input lag?

The wheel lag that you feel must be display lag induced by the recording.
I heard that it can happen with shadowplay in some circumstances:
- resolutions above 1080p
- physycs effects activated (display+physycs+recording on a single gpu seems to be too much even it is a high end one).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back