1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

PC geforce shadowplay

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Piet Dekimpe, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Piet Dekimpe

Piet Dekimpe

Ratings:
    +55
    question
    My new GPU geforce Titan allows shadowplay, this is an option to record your games ( like MSI afterburner of fraps). It works well and there is less loss of fps while recording in comparison to afterburner. However i noticed quit a bit of wheel lag......
    Anyone has experience with shadowplay?
    Maybe the inputlag is due to the higher framerates I get with this new card ( > 80 fps on ultra) and maybe I need to input -fps60 in launch menu, could that help the wheel input lag?

2. robbynat0r

robbynat0r
    Member of LeiSuRe eSports @FIFA 15

Ratings:
    +9
    I own a GeForce 770 Amp! and I do not have any issues concerning wheel input lag while using shadowplay to record / stream pCars content. Sounds strange to me. Go & try the 60 fps workaround and report us if it helped to solve your issue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Flying Kefran

Flying Kefran
    From Gran Turismo to pCars

Ratings:
    +94
    The wheel lag that you feel must be display lag induced by the recording.
    I heard that it can happen with shadowplay in some circumstances:
    - resolutions above 1080p
    - physycs effects activated (display+physycs+recording on a single gpu seems to be too much even it is a high end one).

4. Rivanov

Rivanov

Ratings:
    +6
    I only use Shadowplay to record replays from races.. don't know if I get steering-lag with my GTX 970 and Logitech G27.. need to try it out then.

5. Michael Carver

Michael Carver

Ratings:
    +57
    I am not experiencing any input lag with Shadowplay turned on.