G'Day from Australia

G'Day guys, LachieT here, 21 Years young from Australia with a massive passion for motor vehicles, be it Motorcycles, Cars, Boats, Trucks I love em, I'm a Euro car boy at heart but love anything that makes loud noises and smoke that I can tinker with. I own a VW Bora MK4 VR6 with some tasteful handling mods and a Triumph Street Triple 660. I want to get into motor vehicle photography and filmography but life struggles had left me broker than a joker in 2021 but I'm back for 2022 ready to kick some ass, I'm starting to learn how to make edits using Assetto Corsa and can't wait to translate those skills into real life. My main game is Assetto Corsa which I love to do some Drifting, Time Attack, and cruising the freeroam maps in my dream cars. I also dabble in other driving games such at ETS2, BeamNG, Dirt Rally 2.0. Only recently got myself a G29 + H-Shifter and an eBay special handbrake and have been practicing drifting when I can, can't wait to progress and see some of you in competition. If anyone in Aus with knowledge on drifting wants to link up and give me some tips that would be greatly appreciated. Cheers guys!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.