Released GB Sprint

tonque_left.png
tonque.png

For roads and walls you can use Material cross-sections. This works exactly the same in both cases. I don't remember if I used horizontal wall or a piece of road there, but the technique is common. So, after 12-14 meters form the beginning of overlay, add a new Material Cross section, and one more - 12-14 meters before it ends. Then you can apply three different materials for the wall/road. Or - add just the "start", then in the middle - "dirt" and at the end - "start" again, but flip it vertically. I'm writing this from another pc, so I don't see them now, maybe this could work too :)
I switched off "collidable" and "driveable" properties from the overlays - they have to be a little higher to be visible, so this way I avoided car crash when it would meet the edges, and also it needs less calculations from the machine.

Yes I tried with walls but I can't unselect "set the shape of..." See screenshot.
I have in my project made with Zaxxon method but if I create a new track or wall this option is greyed out.
So I can only get one texture fot the whole length of the wall

Untitled.jpg

:) see the picture please.

wallmatchange.jpg

... and you can! Ctrl+Click the Wall in 3D View and you will have more cross-sections. Press also "W" to view the panels.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.