Gaming Display Poll

Hello guys! Please answer the poll question according to what you use.
You may also select weather you use HDMI, Displayport or other.

Please feel free to add any details you would like to share with the community. One might give another some ideas of how to display their games. This sound be interesting.

I'll kick things off;
LG 34inch 34UM67 Ultra Widescreen Monitor.
75hz
Displayport cable from my monitor to my PC.
Absolutely beautiful monitor!

LG 34UM67-P user here, 34" - 21:9 - 2560x1080. Can just recommend it to anyone looking for some more real estate horizontally without going triples. :thumbsup:

UUNP8v3h.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sextuple LG 600-J's here. 23040x12960 resolution. With resolution 30 times better than the naked eye. It's so fine it hurts to look at. :cool::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I
LG 34UM67-P user here, 21:9 2560x1080. Can just recommend it to anyone looking for some more real estate horizontally without going triples. :thumbsup:

UUNP8v3h.jpg
Kool setup! I love the tilt on the LG monitor. I should put up pics of mine too. However, I don't want to take away the use of the "show your cockpit" thread.

Upvote 0
Philips BDM4065UC - 40" 4K @60Hz as main display + 19" Eizo Flexscan for dashes etc. Would be nice to know though, what gfx-setups people use to drive their monitor-setups. I'm on a single GTX980TI for now. Might experiment with a dual 980TI setup at some point.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back