1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamescom Video of F1 on Monaco

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Travis, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What happened there to the damage?

2. I believe damage is on the lowest setting, or at least that's what the reports are saying from those at Gamescon right now.

3. Hate that commentator guy. I know its discriminating against that accent but it just makes the game seem cheesy.

4. will be the commentary different for each team?

5. nice looking track, like the reflections on the cars, the rest is subjective to actually testing it on full real settings....

6. Bram

Bram

I just love the animations :)

7. he early levels of the game (player levels) he'll be admittedly annoying, but after a few races he won't talk as much. He also won't point out the obvious nearly as much after a few races/level ups.

I don't believe so. Are you referring to specifics along the following; driving for red bull and your RE will mention another team, and vice versa? Or different RE's in general? If the second, I believe there will only be the one RE but I could be wrong.

8. Bram

Bram

9. anyone else think that engine noise is annoying?

10. What is annoying? I mean, it is recorded by camera, in a big room :D

11. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Hmm, that Vettel video didn't look half bad, actually.

12. I'm looking forward to this as i have played all F1s so far, but omg ! if that is the sound, they haven't improved it from ps2 days :/ in a big room or not, it sounds identical to the ps2 versions from yesteryear lol

13. Yeah, because you can tell how good the sound is from a non-professional camera with video taken at a games convention. Amazing!

14. when will we stop with this style of communication full of sarcasm?