1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamecrashes only with STCC

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Moritz Nisblé, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Have anybody the same problem?

i have program crashes only when i play the stcc-addon. the game shuts down and writes a dmp-file during race and sometimes immediatley after the race when trying to get back to mainmenu.
    i try to play stcc by starting it in the steamlist instead starting gtr evo, but its the same.

do i have to make a new profile for stcc? i remember that this was the solution for a problem after a patch of race07. dont want to, bacause of lost the statistics.

and, where i can send these dmp-files?? cant find any address at the simbinpage.

thx a lot
    sorry for my english
    and cheers

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Moritz I have experianced the same since getting STCC. And only when playing STCC addon. If i pick the cars in other series within GTR Evo I never get this problem. Something for Simbin to look?

3. Hey, i think i found a soulution.
    Try to update ATI-drivers. I never had this problem again after updating catalyst from 8.8 to 8.10.

I should had try this before posting here. Sorry.

cheers