• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thrustmaster 24 Hours of Le Mans (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Dear fan, please make sure to like the video and subscribe to our channel to be eligible to win this round's prize provided by our sponsor.

Gamecrashes only with STCC

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Moritz Nisblé, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Moritz Nisblé

Moritz Nisblé

Ratings:
    +0
    Have anybody the same problem?

i have program crashes only when i play the stcc-addon. the game shuts down and writes a dmp-file during race and sometimes immediatley after the race when trying to get back to mainmenu.
    i try to play stcc by starting it in the steamlist instead starting gtr evo, but its the same.

do i have to make a new profile for stcc? i remember that this was the solution for a problem after a patch of race07. dont want to, bacause of lost the statistics.

and, where i can send these dmp-files?? cant find any address at the simbinpage.

thx a lot
    sorry for my english
    and cheers

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Ratings:
    +19
    Moritz I have experianced the same since getting STCC. And only when playing STCC addon. If i pick the cars in other series within GTR Evo I never get this problem. Something for Simbin to look?

3. Moritz Nisblé

Moritz Nisblé

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, i think i found a soulution.
    Try to update ATI-drivers. I never had this problem again after updating catalyst from 8.8 to 8.10.

I should had try this before posting here. Sorry.

cheers