Game won't start

If you have fraps, daemon tools or anything similar running in the background try turning them off first.

Fraps used to cause it for me, but I think that works now, but I used to have another program running that used to stop it from starting!

try this -

1: Turn every single Programme off (i mean everything) , then try to launch the game, if this works then it's one of the programmes.

2: if the above failed make sure you run the game as a Admin "Right Click on the icon, Run as Administrator"

3: you could always check the compatibility by "right clicking on the icon click properties then compatibility, ofcourse tick the run compatibility mode and select Windows 7, always on that page tick "run this programme as a administrator" , this will allow the game to run as a admin at all times.

let us know if you have fixed it, if not i can only think of re-installing the game to a different destination on your Drive, every option is a possibility, and sometimes the most simple ones work.

Ok I've managed to fix this issue:

it was an incompatibility with the MSI OSD Display Server.
So first I switched it off and the game started.
But I need this OSD Display server to avoid micro stuttering in games so I found another way to fix this issue

In the game folder I renamed the D3D9.dll to D3D9.~dll and even with the MSI OSD Display server the game starts!

Now I can enjoy the Mini Challenge :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back