F1 2010 Game wont save, lost all progress again.

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I recently patched to the newest patch. Ever since I lost my old save its been weird... Anyways, I did 2 lap races ALMOST to the point where I was at before, and then decided to take a break. I go back, and boom. None of my progress saved AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ONE BIT. I EVEN WENT INTO MY F1 AND WENT SAVE MANY TIMES! What the **** happened... I dont even want to play this until I have it figured out. Anybody have any ideas as to why this is happening?

Sorry for the caps... I am just so angry at this.

I recently patched to the newest patch. Ever since I lost my old save its been weird... Anyways, I did 2 lap races ALMOST to the point where I was at before, and then decided to take a break. I go back, and boom. None of my progress saved AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ONE BIT. I EVEN WENT INTO MY F1 AND WENT SAVE MANY TIMES! What the **** happened... I dont even want to play this until I have it figured out. Anybody have any ideas as to why this is happening?

Sorry for the caps... I am just so angry at this.

here it is http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-mods/42766-new-file-added-rddev-save-error-patch-1-01-fix.html

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back