Game won't open (process disappears instantly)

So, I installed the game, and the first time I ran it, it was perfect. Flawless, no issues at all. The second and posterior times I ran the game, the process GSC.exe would run, then instantly disappear, and the game won't run. I ran it in admin mode, reinstalled the game (didn't change folders) and still the game problem. Couldn't find a solution on other threads.

Any thoughts?

I'd start with deleting any add-ons in the folder. So do a complete uninstall and reinstall. Start with only the stock game and work from there.

I had the exact same problem. Turns out on my machine I had two installs (on purpose) but one was conflicting with the other. I wanted one to be completely stock for racing online, and the other to add mods, etc. as I wanted. It didn't work out and the process strings were pointing to the modded install and it wouldn't run under any circumstances. Once I deleted the modded install, all worked well afterward.

Cheers.

Hmmm, and you are still having this issue? Then I'm at a loss. The only thing I can think of is that I know that once you launch the .exe file, it does perform an integrity check of the files. Thus why I had recommended the removal of any files that were added if applicable in your case which it is not.

The last step I'd recommend is running the GSCSynch.exe program located in your GSC2013 install location and allow it to check the remote files on the server against those loaded on your machine. It might find something. But I cannot be 100% sure.

Hoping this last step might help.

Cheers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes