DiRT Rally Game Update?

Benedict Venturini

Benedict Venturini
I cant seem to play the game at the moment (07-12-2015)
When i get onto the main menu it says theres a newer version of this game etc

But steam isnt updating anything and i cant find any update for today, anyone having the same issue?

at this moment I`m just hoping they fixed error 41 .. had 96 minutes in a game, than update happend and till then no joy for me, just checing after every update if it is fixed .. :)

EDIT . nope, game is still not working, fresh install to empty drive

Last edited:
With this release the game is fantastic. Superb, brilliant and quite possibly the best sim game that Codemasters have ever made. I love it. For me the FFB is some of the best I have ever used and the physics are wonderful. This is a superbly made Rally sim.
Well done CM.:thumbsup:
2015-12-07_00002_zpsjzmoqnwg.jpg

2015-12-07_00007_zpsfy5z1ox0.jpg

2015-12-07_00008_zpss8cfz4f9.jpg

2015-12-07_00001_zpsegq9cjsf.jpg

Why a definite no to hillclimbs?

Seems a waste to have an entire game mode with only 1 track. (and not a great variety of cars).

Also, only 3 Rallycross tracks, the official calendar has 8 or 9.

Smells like DLC to me.

But yes, can finally agree with Andy. It is the best Sim codies have delivered
(though that depends if we're counting TOCA1 as a sim, cause if so, that was the best thing since sex tbh).

(though that depends if we're counting TOCA1 as a sim, cause if so, that was the best thing since sex tbh).

couldn't agree more. it's the game that really hooked me on tintops and opened up whole new vistas (getting carried away here, sorry).

adding to andy's post: the replays have become so much better! i found myself yesterday watching both stages i tested in sweden full length in replay and tempted to give it a second replay run, even.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back