• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Game unavailable

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Craig Stevenson, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +144
    WTF, never had this "Game currently unavailable" popup before, anyone else getting this at the minute?

Regards

Attached Files:

2. Richard Trange

Richard Trange

Ratings:
    +25
    Just wait a couple of mins :)

3. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +144
    hmm very strange, if I try to run it with the Race 07 desktop shortcut which points to (C:\Games\Steam\Steam.exe -applaunch 8600) I get the popup, if I try to launch with the GTR-E shortcut (C:\Games\Steam\Steam.exe -applaunch 8660) or STCC shortcut (C:\Games\Steam\Steam.exe -applaunch 8690) it appears to run, I don't get the popup, Steam Friends shows me in-game (for a few seconds) but it never actually starts and the Race_07 process doesn't show in Task Manager.

I've just verified the integrity of all 3 installations and they were all OK.

l8r

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,621
    Does it work already? Did you try to delete the .blob files and restart steam?

5. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +144
    Bram,

I deleted the .blob files but then rebooted into Win7, it worked OK in Win7 the first time but second time it wouldn't start up and I had the popup again, I rebooted back in to XP and it was working OK again. It seemed to be related to the shutdown issue with MotecAdd DX but as I said in the MotecAdd thread that issue has been fixed anyway with an update. So far it's back to normal.

Regards