1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Game unavailable

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Craig Stevenson, Mar 30, 2009.

1. WTF, never had this "Game currently unavailable" popup before, anyone else getting this at the minute?

Regards

Attached Files:

2. Just wait a couple of mins :)

3. hmm very strange, if I try to run it with the Race 07 desktop shortcut which points to (C:\Games\Steam\Steam.exe -applaunch 8600) I get the popup, if I try to launch with the GTR-E shortcut (C:\Games\Steam\Steam.exe -applaunch 8660) or STCC shortcut (C:\Games\Steam\Steam.exe -applaunch 8690) it appears to run, I don't get the popup, Steam Friends shows me in-game (for a few seconds) but it never actually starts and the Race_07 process doesn't show in Task Manager.

I've just verified the integrity of all 3 installations and they were all OK.

l8r

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Does it work already? Did you try to delete the .blob files and restart steam?

5. Bram,

I deleted the .blob files but then rebooted into Win7, it worked OK in Win7 the first time but second time it wouldn't start up and I had the popup again, I rebooted back in to XP and it was working OK again. It seemed to be related to the shutdown issue with MotecAdd DX but as I said in the MotecAdd thread that issue has been fixed anyway with an update. So far it's back to normal.

Regards