1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Game Stock Car - Out Now!

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Ivo Simons, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Reiza Studios announced that Game Stock Car is out now. The game will sell today for only $29,90 on www.game-stockcar.com.br for digital download and DVD. Also there is a option for a 30 min trial period to try out the game.

So keep eye on our Game Stock Car forum to find out the news first. Also check Reiza's new website in the meantime.

After releasing high quality mods for rFactor in the past Reiza Studios will now offer a complete standalone game based on the Gmotor 2 engine by Image Space Incorporated. Game Stock Car will simulate all the cars, tracks and championship regulations in closest possible detail. The series feature V8 powered cars build by Chevrolet and Peugeot and race at 12 events held throughout Brasil.

RaceDepartment will support Game Stock Car (GSC) with a forum and of course a racing club section where we will organize regular racing events to take full advantage of the online features the game offers.

2. This is a great news!!!

3. Cool, and nice that there's a trial period :good:

Will have to find time to download and try it out.

4. Yeah, will try download today...

5. 30 minute trial period For The Win! :D

6. Will be painful to download 1,9GB on slow connection, but it deffinitely worths it.

7. Looks good!

8. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Mmmm...clicked on their site, probably down after the release statement. Is it alrady known when the boxed version will be released in europe?

9. \o/ good game \o/

10. Oops

Oops
    Premium Member

Looks good :) anyone try it yet?

11. Not released yet, but it will be very soon!

12. Released!

13. Jeppa very nice grafics and gameplay so, why not buy it. Cya on the track guy's

14. Wont install for me, comes up with errors during install, i can click ignore and complete the install but there is then no exe to run the game, i downloaded it 3 times from three of the links in the try and buy. Any ideas?

15. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Sounds like a corrupt download, try one of the mirrors posted in the 'Will it be out this week?' thread in the forums.

16. Couldn't execute the file. Says, "corrupted" :( Had to re download another. I hope that one works better.

17. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Downloading now. Hopefully I got a good EXE but at least the download is relatively quick.

18. Downloaded again. Second try was from gridtv.com.br, (another of those links), but also corrupted. :confused:

19. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Nope, after it downloaded I went to launch it and it had disappeared from the download folder. Probably Norton's fault. Downloading again with Norton deactivated.

20. Any feedback about the in game play?