1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Game Stock Car Extreme: Austrian Ring, Buenos Aires and Schumacher Tribute Previews

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Michael Schumacher.jpg
    Reiza Studios posted a new batch of screenshots of their upcoming 1.20 version of Game Stock Car Extreme.

Besides the earlier announced 2014 version of the Red Bull Ring, which is called the Austrian Ring in game, the popular PC simulator will now also include a sensational 1970s version of the circuit located in the mountains of the Alps.

Furthermore two new screenshots of the Argentinian race course of Buenos Aires are shown with some close openwheeler racing action.

As a tribute to Michael Schumacher, who has woken up from his coma, the Brazilian studios have also included a #KeepFightingMichael livery for their 2014 Formula One car, named the Formula Extreme.

The v1.20 update for Game Stock Car Extreme is expected to be released during this month of June.

If you haven't purchased Game Stock Car Extreme yet make sure to pick it up from the RaceDepartment Store for only $29,90 and enjoy the racing simulator that is considered by many as offering most bang for your buck.

Buenos Aires 1.jpg Buenos Aires 2.jpg Austrian Ring 1970 2.jpg Austrian Ring 1970.jpg
    • Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Looking forward to the update, and that's a great tribute to Michael Schumacher.
    Really hope his rehabilitation goes well for him and his family.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. PaulH

Premium Member

This is my #1 Sim at the moment, although I think Assetto Corsa is great GSCe just seems to bring me back, great mods & tracks add to the already great content :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. awesome all around, as ive come to expect from these guys
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Awesome! Half of June is gone - can't be long now.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

The Rieza team is great for the sim community, nice tribute to MS.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Two new screenshots of Buenos Aires added to the news post.
  8. I hope they're not watching too much soccer! :)
    • Haha Haha x 1
  9. Wow! look at the level of detail on the engine and gearbox in that uphill shot.
    Who'd have thought you could get that from such an aged variant of the original RF engine.
    This just goes to show how much more optimization was left on the table, even after all the great mods we got.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. There is a price to pay. I can comfortably run other gM2 titles maxed but not GSC. If I try I end up racing with invisible cars - even with just 10 cars on the grid.
  11. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

Great news,and nice that it will have the LCD on the wheel .
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  12. Great news :)
  13. GSC2013 is the top game. I cant get enough of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. You know....this game just feels right. Its like everything is right where its supposed to be. Plus, you don't need a 500 dollar video card to run it at max settings. My used ebay 65 dollar AMD hd7850 gives me over 200fps maxed out.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1