1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Stock Car - Build a track in one weekend!

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Ivo Simons, Sep 29, 2011.

1. As you probably know Alex Sawczuk is the track guru of Reiza Studios and responsible of many great tracks for the simrace community. But this time he is starting a new challenge and that is building a fictional track for Game Stock Car in one long weekend!
    Many probably would say he is crazy but he is up for it. But there is one thing he needs help with and that is the track name.
    So help Alex out by posting a suggested track name in the comments below and maybe you see your suggested name popping up in the game?
    See below for some extra info about the track and let it inspire you.Also below you see the schedule of Alex and what is planning to do each day.

Keep a eye on his progress here in the Game Stock Car forum batq01.jpg
  2. Racers Way Track :p
  3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

"Stock Haven"
  4. Adrian Britton

Adrian Britton
    @ Simberia @Simberia

"The Hammer" Giving tournaments to the "Hammer Challenge" and the "Hammer League" or the "Hammer festival".uh! uh! uh! Its Hammer time.....:cool:
  5. Sawczuk's Revenge
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

+1 for that suggestion :)
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

T.W.A.N. 1.0 (track without a name)
  8. WalterP38 - Mills
  9. "Il Autodroma di Reiza" or " Sawczuk's challenge"
  10. +1 for "Il Autodroma di Reiza"
  11. Circuito de Medrica
  12. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

13. reiza reizway haha... No i think Autodroma Reiza sounds really good :)
  14. I wrote it in Italien as I don't know Portuguese and I guessed that it Italien might be close to Portuguese. :)
    I am glad that some people like my suggestion, thank you a lot for that. :)
  15. Alex´ Champion Series - Track #1
  16. Reiza Raceway,Reiza Resort,Reiza Ring,Reiza Speedway,Reiza Valley,Reiza GP,Reiza Racepark,Reiza Creek,Reiza Lake,Reiza Downs,Reiza Heights,Reiza Park,Reiza Bay,Reiza International,Reiza Park Raceway,Reizaland Raceway,Reiza Nation Road Course,Reiza Plains Racepark, Circuito De Reiza,Reiza Pista De Corrida,GSC Grand Prix. Thanks for creating GSC, I love it!:D Please keep it coming!:letsgoracing:
  17. Middlesbrough Motorpark....... Only joking. +1 for Il Autodroma di Reiza
  18. Atlantis. Fantasy name for a fantasy track.
  19. Do you use 3ds Max to create tracks?
  20. Google translate seems to suggest the Portuguese would be........ Autódromo Reiza No idea how accurate it is mind.