Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
gsc12_01.jpg

Click here for the full gallery of images

I wonder how much different the physics will be... I only got the game a day or so ago, I don't see much point learning all the braking points etc if I'm gonna have to relearn them straight away... That said, I'm already having so much fun with it that it doesn't really matter if I have to xD

I wonder how much different the physics will be... I only got the game a day or so ago, I don't see much point learning all the braking points etc if I'm gonna have to relearn them straight away... That said, I'm already having so much fun with it that it doesn't really matter if I have to xD

All cars have had minor but significant physics updates. Generally speaking in terms of handling, the front tires are slightly sharper on turn-in, the rear end is slightly more alive, and the brakes less sensitive to locking up.

These are fairly natural progressions from the original physics so it´s pretty safe bet that anyone who liked them as they were will be pleased with the update

Original setups should still work pretty well too as suspension / drivetrain / chassis physics have remained pretty consistent. The tires and aero developments though might mean you need a little more rear downforce to achieve the same rear end stability of the originals.

Dunno how I missed that, lol. Cheers :)

Glad to see the brakes are less prone to locking, my biggest problem at the moment is that I don't even notice the brakes locking up, unless I watch a replay... This will hopefully help me go a bit faster then, can't wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes