1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Stock Car 2012 Pre-Release Thread

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Member Premium Member

• Like Like x 7
  2. will this new shaders affect the game's performance (fps-wise) ?

3. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

minimal.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

Can't wait for this. Keep up the great work and support of the game.

5. Hey everyone from Reiza! :)

As we are all patiently waiting for this great looking 2012 add-on to GSC, I would love to get some Info on the changes of - and additions to the game.

Hope to hear some news from you soon! Happy eastern. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Beyond the obvious new Stock Car season, with the new cars, new tracks and some new rules, it´s a substantial technical revamp from top to bottom - tracks, cars, sounds, physics are all updated on some level.

We´re looking to add some new content too which should be quite cool but no firm word to be said on that just yet.

We´ll "spill the beans" with the details in due time, right now there is work to be done :)

• Like Like x 13
  7. Sounds great! Thank you for the fast reply. :)

8. don't distract the Reiza guys from working ;)

9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Member Premium Member

Oh that new Chevy looks nice!

Still think they should make the numbers on the windshield a bit bigger as I can hardly see them :)

• Like Like x 4
  10. Good one. haha...

BTW: Still hoping for a Max-Setting without all the other LOD's. I think most of us finally have the rigs to handle it...

• Like Like x 1
  11. The only thing I'd like is a bit less grip on the rear of the V8 stock car, but other than that, I think you have an extremely good and convincing driving model.
    The 88 and the F1 modern are two of the best sim cars ever made IMO.

If I could change the physics of F1 2011, I would use your F1 modern.

12. This will be awesome, the new Chevy is sexy;).

13. New content? The Montana? :oops:

[​IMG]

14. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

The Montana has been considered and shouldnt be discarded as a possibility, but it´s really the least desirable from our wishlist. Though it´s a cool looking bodywork, it´s essentially the old pre-2009 Stock Cars with less power. Not much in terms of content diversity.

Moreover, gathering permissions from all drivers and sponsors is quite a process, adds to the poor cost/benefit balance of adding this series in.

15. Content diversity? How about a Formula Re(Indy)iza ? As a 'make believe' copy (like the 'F1' Reiza) you wouldn't need any permissions (here's hoping) Anyway, looking forward to any addition, whetever it is :)

16. Since Niels is doing all that crazy RC-Cars stuff within the rf1-engine it could become everything. haha...
    BTW: Taruma is a track I'm really looking forward to. *thumbs up* [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  18. For balance sake, we need tin tops, ideally with 600hp

• Like Like x 1
  19. New one

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. It is really a step forward graphically. Sure the hole light-enviroment is completly oldschool but the new shaders work really great and with a good bright hdr setting it really is working together I believe. At least it already does in present GSC.

I wonder if the team did any tests with that fxaa injector...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.