1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Game Stock Car 2012 Pre-Release Thread

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 7
  2. will this new shaders affect the game's performance (fps-wise) ?

3. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

minimal.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Devil_Dog

Devil_Dog
    I walk the line.

Can't wait for this. Keep up the great work and support of the game.

5. Hey everyone from Reiza! :)

As we are all patiently waiting for this great looking 2012 add-on to GSC, I would love to get some Info on the changes of - and additions to the game.

Hope to hear some news from you soon! Happy eastern. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Beyond the obvious new Stock Car season, with the new cars, new tracks and some new rules, it´s a substantial technical revamp from top to bottom - tracks, cars, sounds, physics are all updated on some level.

We´re looking to add some new content too which should be quite cool but no firm word to be said on that just yet.

We´ll "spill the beans" with the details in due time, right now there is work to be done :)

• Like Like x 13
  7. Sounds great! Thank you for the fast reply. :)

8. don't distract the Reiza guys from working ;)

9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Oh that new Chevy looks nice!

Still think they should make the numbers on the windshield a bit bigger as I can hardly see them :)

• Like Like x 4
  10. Good one. haha...

BTW: Still hoping for a Max-Setting without all the other LOD's. I think most of us finally have the rigs to handle it...

• Like Like x 1
  11. The only thing I'd like is a bit less grip on the rear of the V8 stock car, but other than that, I think you have an extremely good and convincing driving model.
    The 88 and the F1 modern are two of the best sim cars ever made IMO.

If I could change the physics of F1 2011, I would use your F1 modern.

12. This will be awesome, the new Chevy is sexy;).

13. New content? The Montana? :oops:

[​IMG]

14. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

The Montana has been considered and shouldnt be discarded as a possibility, but it´s really the least desirable from our wishlist. Though it´s a cool looking bodywork, it´s essentially the old pre-2009 Stock Cars with less power. Not much in terms of content diversity.

Moreover, gathering permissions from all drivers and sponsors is quite a process, adds to the poor cost/benefit balance of adding this series in.

15. Content diversity? How about a Formula Re(Indy)iza ? As a 'make believe' copy (like the 'F1' Reiza) you wouldn't need any permissions (here's hoping) Anyway, looking forward to any addition, whetever it is :)

16. Since Niels is doing all that crazy RC-Cars stuff within the rf1-engine it could become everything. haha...
    BTW: Taruma is a track I'm really looking forward to. *thumbs up* [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  18. For balance sake, we need tin tops, ideally with 600hp

• Like Like x 1
  19. New one

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. It is really a step forward graphically. Sure the hole light-enviroment is completly oldschool but the new shaders work really great and with a good bright hdr setting it really is working together I believe. At least it already does in present GSC.

I wonder if the team did any tests with that fxaa injector...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.