1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game save stuck at monza

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Lenard Schaeffler, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Lenard Schaeffler

Lenard Schaeffler

Ratings:
    +30
    here is a new one for you, my game save is stuck at monza, I ran through it 4 times now each time getting a few races past it, but when I turn the game on after turning it off and shutting the computer down I am right back at race day at monza, love the track and all, but getting a little sick of racing it.

any help would be appreciated

-TLP

2. Roy Sutton

Roy Sutton

Ratings:
    +265
    I had a this happen at Melbourne before i restarted, i would do 2 races and when i loaded F1 2010 i would be back at Melbourne. I figured because i play a lot online it might be that, so i did a race before going online and that fixed the problem for me. Now i don't go online before doing any career races, it might not have been what fixed my game but it seemed like it was.

3. Lenard Schaeffler

Lenard Schaeffler

Ratings:
    +30
    wasnt an online issue, because I never play online, but luckily I backup every time I turn the game off, so I have monza saved at the beginning of practice, going to overwrite and cross my fingers. thanks

4. Lenard Schaeffler

Lenard Schaeffler

Ratings:
    +30
    I just really screwed it all up, I took my backup saves, deleted the entire game, installed the 2011 conversion then re-entered my save games, so my mclaren offer is off the table for some reason, but other than that the game is running fine

5. Lenard Schaeffler

Lenard Schaeffler

Ratings:
    +30
    so what do you do if that doesnt work?