• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Game is stuck in night mode....

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by biggreen96, Nov 13, 2010.

1. biggreen96

biggreen96

Ratings:
    +0
    am at a loss... don't really want to tell him to reinstall the game, but I can't help (friend lives in another location)

2. Rick Bamford

Rick Bamford

Ratings:
    +100
    Stuck in night mode? Thats a new one. I've got no ideas, anyone else?

I could only suggest that it needs to be re-installed, or at least the RSRBR part. Has he got unpdate 7 yet?

3. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Strange. Maybe he launched RSCentre, set up a night stage, and from then on he only started the default game? :confused:

EDIT: tried it now, and the default game is indeed stuck in night, so that may be the problem. Tell him to start RSCentre, and change from Night to Day? :)

4. biggreen96

biggreen96

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll let him know, Thanks. BTW which file does rscenter modify to make the night happen? maybe I could just email him a known good one.

5. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    No idea. If I had to guess, it would be something in the Pixel or Vertex shaders folders.