Game Flickering

Hi there I was wondering if anyone ever ran into game flickering blue and knew if you knew how to fix I can't find anything about issue every time I load Assetto Corsa through CM in full screen everything flickers blue.

Difficult to debug...
First, I would disable csp completely.
Go into the csp settings, "General" and uncheck the "active" box at the top.
This disables all extensions etc.

If that doesn't help, it's probably something with your monitor settings.
Vsync, gsync/freesync, fullscreen, fps limit, wrong resolution, wrong Hz, set to triples or VR?

I tried this double checked settings turned Vsync/gsync off still the same turned custom shaders off and made it worse, I then hop into a Kuno(standard) map and car and same thing still blue tearing on the screen like the shadows and things.

Last edited:
Please make a video with your phone or camera, upload it somewhere and post it here.
I have no Idea what it looks like, sorry :(

Could also be you have Microsoft Onedrive installed and running. In case of Assetto Corsa and Custom Shaders Patch it will restore older config files in /Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/extension. Then weatherFX resets and the screen will flicker and stutter for the moment of reloading. If you don't need Microsoft Onedrive, please install it!

I think this is a real problem with my computer cause its also doing it to my CS:GO game in full screen but not in windowed
1687652006575.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea