1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game crashing

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by HDomazet, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Why is the game crashing randomly every time I play it?Did anyone else encounter this problem?
  2. I was having tons of issues with the game crashing with a "GameoverlayUI.exe" error as it appears that the game tries to write data to your system registry as it is playing. Well my issues appeared to be more to do with a corrupt Windows registry than the actual game (even though it was the game that was crashing). I have since downloaded a tool to fix my registry and most of my problems have gone away. I still occasionally crash, but not as frequently as it was crashing before. Is there an error message being displayed when you crash?
  3. Yeah,It says:"F1 2010 Executable has stopped working" and crashes are random:sometimes when I start the game,somethimes during the race...
  4. I downloaded and tried the game,but It still crashes..
    Any other suggestions?
  5. I had some crashing to desktop after changing the sound to software from rapture .. changed it back to rapture and had no further problems.