• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Game crashing

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by HDomazet, Nov 26, 2010.

1. HDomazet

HDomazet

Ratings:
    +0
    Why is the game crashing randomly every time I play it?Did anyone else encounter this problem?

2. My993C2

My993C2

Ratings:
    +89
    I was having tons of issues with the game crashing with a "GameoverlayUI.exe" error as it appears that the game tries to write data to your system registry as it is playing. Well my issues appeared to be more to do with a corrupt Windows registry than the actual game (even though it was the game that was crashing). I have since downloaded a tool to fix my registry and most of my problems have gone away. I still occasionally crash, but not as frequently as it was crashing before. Is there an error message being displayed when you crash?

3. HDomazet

HDomazet

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah,It says:"F1 2010 Executable has stopped working" and crashes are random:sometimes when I start the game,somethimes during the race...

4. Derinahon

Derinahon

Ratings:
    +6
  5. HDomazet

HDomazet

Ratings:
    +0
    I downloaded and tried the game,but It still crashes..
    Any other suggestions?

6. Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson

Ratings:
    +24
    I had some crashing to desktop after changing the sound to software from rapture .. changed it back to rapture and had no further problems.