F1 2017 Game Crashes

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm currently stuck after Melbourne in Season 3 at an invitational event. Every time it gets to the 2nd red light, the game crashes.
I am running some mods, but I didn't have any issues like this with them in any previous seasons. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but have the same issue. The only files I've edited are the 2 incardriver.erp files, and the corresponding mipmaps files in character_package, and language_eng.
I had occasional crashes previously, but after it crashing once then me restarting the game, I could then do a session without crashes. But now, it's crashing every single time it tries to do this event, and about half the time if I try a different thing eg time trials, but then in time trials my times aren't being saved and I have no delta.
I don't understand why this is happening, and it's obviously incredibly frustrating, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

If I leave my career modded helmet on for an invitational race it makes the game crash . Sometimes Ive had it work ok occasionally too so maybe it depends what helmets the ai wears in those races too and if it chooses your modded one as an ai helmet maybe thats what makes it crash ( which of course wont happen in career has all the drivers in that have their proper sponsored helmets ) .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back