1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

G27 rfactor2 formula renault 2014 settings

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Jason, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Morning peeps

Hooked up my new g27 yesterday and loving it!! Managed to adjust the dead zone and dialled in the clipping but I'm using a little bit of smoothing to stop it being so noisey but generally really happy with it. The Megan, clio, the etc all feel good at around .90 to 1.00 ffb multiplier but the single seaters feel really light with not much ffb? Should I be setting the ffb multiplier higher for these like maybe 1.3 to 1.5?

I have the logitech profiler set to 100% overall and everything else off

Thanks

Jason

2. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

Yes, I use 1.5 to even 2.0 on single seaters witch a Logitech. A good thing as well is to increase the caster. You can play with that. More caster gives the wheel a heavier feel.

3. Cool how do u adjust the caster matey? Thanks for your reply

4. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein

In the cars setup on the "Advanced" tab. It has a big impact on the wheel weight. You can set it two both extremes very low and very high and check out which suits you more. It has a bit of impact on the car behaviour, but a better FFB is more important to me :)

5. What smoothing settings do you go for?

6. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein

I used no smoothing at all on my G25. It was rattleing, but I didnt care :D

7. Wowza. My g27 is brand new and really noisey with no smoothing so I up'd it to around 10-15 lol the ffb still feels good tho.

I seem to prefer the 2010 formula renault over the new 2014 mod. Has more feel.

Any other good single seaters?