1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G27 Hshifter configuring problem

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by xRacF1x, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Hello guys, when i try to configure my g27 hshifter it recognizes my reverse as dev 0 button 13 well basically this is the same number which is used for my 6th gear. so i always get conflicting controls.. and can't manage to setup the hshift.. i also can't map the reverse seperately for some reason :S, any workarounds boys?

2. are you sure youre in reverse & not 6th?

3. yh i push down the knob beforehand and put it into the 6th gear pattern. but still it recognizes it as 6th gear :S

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've not had any issues with my G27. Can you check it in either profiler or another sim?

5. I've never heard of anyone having issues with their G27 shifters in iRacing either so this has to be user specific case.

6. well yh never heard of it myself aswell, i guess i am left out with a manufacturer fault :S

7. I had the same problem with my G25 shifter. I ended up setting another button for reverse

:O_o:

8. how did you manage to do that Kevin? i mean if i set a button for reverse it takes me to neutral and i can't configure anything there. so annoying setup iracing :S

9. You'd probably need to throw your shifter to neutral then hold the reverse button.

Is this a new wheel, or an older one?

10. well its 2 years old also the shifter,i will try your suggestion thanks ;)

11. the same as me!!! But in every simulator. I guess its broken.

12. yh angelo i got the same in every sim aswell :S, annoying