1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC G27 H shifter with auto clutch and blip?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by dcully, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Recently bought a new wheel and reinstalled AC,having a blast with it but i cant seem to be able to setup my G27 to run with H shifter and have auto clutch and auto blip.
    These are the only aids i like to run with, am i missing something?

2. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Those aids can be configured when starting a race in the difficulty settings ;)

3. Tried that mate,colour for aid turns red on icon but dont seem to actually work out on track.

4. I don't think its supposed to work with H shifters...

5. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

Yeah, the two are kind of counterproductive to each other. Why use the H-shifter if you're not using the clutch or blipping?

• Like Like x 1
  6. To have all the fun of manually shifting gear without the frustration of gears not engaging and booring manual clutch work. This is particularly troublesome for us left foot brakers :)

In AC it´s only the RUF which is a total PITA. I managed to beat the system by mounting my clutch pedal next to my brake and thus I can engage gear while braking again.

But it does make sense if they are only active when you have no H-shifter installed because they do more harm then good. But a better setup is they would actually do the clutch work as promised :)

7. Are you sure you're driving the right car? I found that the H shifter only works on cars that have a H shifter. And paddles work on Semi Auto cars?

8. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I'm pretty sure I've only had it working properly on my G25 when I configured the shifter to be Sequential, or used the paddles.

Do real life H-Shifter cars even get those options?