• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

G27 H shifter with auto clutch and blip?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by dcully, Jan 15, 2015.

1. dcully

dcully

Ratings:
    +20
    Recently bought a new wheel and reinstalled AC,having a blast with it but i cant seem to be able to setup my G27 to run with H shifter and have auto clutch and auto blip.
    These are the only aids i like to run with, am i missing something?

2. Ricoow

Ricoow
    RedShift Racing RDLMS #6 / RDRC #163 Premium

Ratings:
    +1,103
    Those aids can be configured when starting a race in the difficulty settings ;)

3. dcully

dcully

Ratings:
    +20
    Tried that mate,colour for aid turns red on icon but dont seem to actually work out on track.

4. J_SAMa

J_SAMa

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't think its supposed to work with H shifters...

5. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    Join us in the RD club races! Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,284
    Yeah, the two are kind of counterproductive to each other. Why use the H-shifter if you're not using the clutch or blipping?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pär Öqvist

Pär Öqvist

Ratings:
    +111
    To have all the fun of manually shifting gear without the frustration of gears not engaging and booring manual clutch work. This is particularly troublesome for us left foot brakers :)

In AC it´s only the RUF which is a total PITA. I managed to beat the system by mounting my clutch pedal next to my brake and thus I can engage gear while braking again.

But it does make sense if they are only active when you have no H-shifter installed because they do more harm then good. But a better setup is they would actually do the clutch work as promised :)

7. Jonty355

Jonty355

Ratings:
    +6
    Are you sure you're driving the right car? I found that the H shifter only works on cars that have a H shifter. And paddles work on Semi Auto cars?

8. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Ratings:
    +353
    I'm pretty sure I've only had it working properly on my G25 when I configured the shifter to be Sequential, or used the paddles.

Do real life H-Shifter cars even get those options?