1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

G27 default Pit limiter button

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Tiens Van Zyl, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Hi everyone

I searched but can't find the answer, maybe my search string is not correct.
    Does anyone know what the default Pit Limiter button on the G27 in F1 2011 is?

I also can't see it in settings to assign a button to the pit limiter, another problem when i set pit assist off the game still automatically switches the pit limiter on or off.

2. James Maskell

James Maskell
    "Remember the name! Tommy Vercetti!"

You can't control the pit limiter in this game.

3. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Yeh all you can do is slow down for the pit lane speed limit, then it takes over automatically

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

All the pit limiter assist does is accelerate you out of the pit lane, which is not only annoying, but a waste of time.

So the pit lane itself is automatic at all times, and the assist drives you from the traffic lights at the pit exit to the end of the pit exit thick white line and onto the track. So you get control of your car when you join the track, not at the lights ....

5. Aha!

Did not know this. Though I missed something. Thanks a lot for the replies everyone.