1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G27 and degrees!

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by angelooliveira, Apr 27, 2014.

1. I'm having a trouble at DTM-Experience. When I turn the wheel, looks like the there are to much sensibility.

It's weird to turn.

The G27 and the car's wheel does not sync. I changed the degrees, sensibility but no satisfied result. Please, what is wrong??

When I turn, the steering stops but the wheel continues turning..... ??

2. Try change your Logitech Profiler settings to 360 or 540 degrees.

In-game, change the steering rotation to 360 or 540 to match whatever you used in the Logitech Profiler. Some prefer 540 degrees in this game, I prefer 360. Change the steering lock to 26 degrees. Make sure speed sensitive steering is set to 0. Set steering sensitivity to 50%.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you @Blkout ! I will try this today. :)

4. Sure, just let me know how it works for you.

5. siranodb

siranodb
    Make love not war!

360 degrees with 16 steering lock and 45 steering sensitivity works fine with my g27.
    Also you need to setup the force feedback in the options and this is a little difficult if you want i ll post my setup that works fine .

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  6. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Im using 900 degrees with lock 36, drives like a charm

7. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

That surprises me. You must have very bendy arms lol

8. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

I used 1080/38 in the beginning, but now Mark forced me to use 540/26

9. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

540/26 here, Thrustmaster TX

10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I started at 8 for 360 and it got better going to 14 for 360 and next is 18 for 360, which is the same as 26 for 540!

11. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

My Logitech profiler has decided to ignore all my profile settings and keeps going back to global, very frustrating.

12. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

No not really :p