1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G25 Wheel just turns on its own

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Tony Bew, Feb 11, 2015.

1. using Assetto Corsa for long time and never had any problems with my G25 wheel and it still works perfectly.

Trying to use RRRE and wheel just seems to be controlled by someone else - not me! Just seems to want to turn on it's own as soon as I start a turn. I have set up profiler for it in similar way as I did for AC and I just can't seem to get it to change its behavior.

RRRE is unusable to me. I thought I was reasonably clued up on wheel use by now but RRRE is only sim I have ever used that has given me problems.

If any one can help I would appreciate it.
  2. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

Just thinking off the top of my head here, but Logitech Wheels need FFB Reversed or they pull the wrong way all the time - did you check that in the options?
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. I'm using a DFGT and before I set off in the pit lane the wheel turns left to right all by itself.
  4. yes and mine keeps doing it is very light in a straight line then as soon as I turn slightly wheel takes over!
  5. Thank you I will try this but certainly don't do it in AC :)
  6. A very big thank you Connor that works!!! I must have set it off when I first loaded the game thinking that as it was off in AC and I had never used it before then it should be off not true in RRRE
    • Like Like x 1
  7. By the way I see you are from Lancashire. I was born in Lancaster in 1944 and brought up there and Morecambe and Manchester. :) but now in New Zealand where I have been for 40 years.